lenovo A2107A-h cwm

Search This thread

mhmood assad

May 4, 2014
hi
How to Get Clockwork Mod Recovery v 6.0.1.5 on IdeaPad A2107A
I own the -H version with dual SIM and 16GB of internal memory and Processor type is mt6575
plz help me to get cwm :( :(

Last edited:

shimp208

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 25, 2011
Boston
hi
How to Get Clockwork Mod Recovery v 6.0.1.5 on IdeaPad A2107A
I own the -H version with dual SIM and 16GB of internal memory and Processor type is mt6575
plz help me to get cwm :( :(

I would check out this thread on how to get Clockworkmod Recovery (In this case Carliv Touch Recovery which is based on Clockworkmod Recovery 6.0.4.4) onto your device. You mentioned Clockworkmod Recovery version 6.0.1.5, do you already have a recovery image for your device and are wondering how to flash it to your device? You can use either boot into fastboot mode on your device and run the following command:

Code:
fastboot flash boot yourrecoveryimage.img

Or use Mobile Uncle Tools to flash the recovery image to your device. Let me know if you still have questions I'll be happy to help you out.

shimp208

Jan 25, 2011
Boston
i dont have any Recovery.img
how to get it :rolleyes:

Is your device rooted? You will need to be rooted and dump the recovery partition, to do take a look at the contents of /cache/recovery/last_log and take note of which partition is recovery then run the command as root, cat /path/to/recovery/partition > /mnt/sdcard/recovery.img. Then take a look at this guide on where to go from there to port CWMR.

shimp208

Jan 25, 2011
Boston
it rooted
i read the guide but how to get the boot.img from the stock rom

The same way you would get recovery.img except the command would now be cat /path/to/boot/partition > /mnt/sdcard/boot.img also using /cache/recovery/last_log except this time you would want the path to your boot partition instead of recovery partition :good:.