phone as a sound receiver for computer

Search This thread

ProjectX01

May 13, 2013
To be precise. Im thinking of an app that could recieve the audio of a computer/smart tv. Then phone could then output it to the auxillary jack or another bluetooth headset. Therefore making the phone as a sort of bridge or dongle.

the concept is somewhat like the soundwire app that's currently around. But my problem is there is a 2-3 second sound lag with the app.

Ive tried using my own mobile tethering. With the exact phone im using as a bluetooth headset. But that doesn't seem to help.

So I think the solution is. If possible. Either a wired connection, namely usb tethering or direct auxillary to the phone.

note- I've tried multiple apps such as airfoil and airbubble. With which all results are the same. Sound delay.
Also. Ive seen and read many threads like this. But most of them were just asking. Im suggesting an app. And if ever you were to make a profit out of it. The least you could do is include my name and send me a check for a 5 star class meal with expensive wine.

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
To be precise. Im thinking of an app that could recieve the audio of a computer/smart tv. Then phone could then output it to the auxillary jack or another bluetooth headset. Therefore making the phone as a sort of bridge or dongle.

the concept is somewhat like the soundwire app that's currently around. But my problem is there is a 2-3 second sound lag with the app.

Ive tried using my own mobile tethering. With the exact phone im using as a bluetooth headset. But that doesn't seem to help.

So I think the solution is. If possible. Either a wired connection, namely usb tethering or direct auxillary to the phone.

note- I've tried multiple apps such as airfoil and airbubble. With which all results are the same. Sound delay.
Also. Ive seen and read many threads like this. But most of them were just asking. Im suggesting an app. And if ever you were to make a profit out of it. The least you could do is include my name and send me a check for a 5 star class meal with expensive wine.

Just use "Spashtop" it streams audio and video without latency ;)