How Open Source Can Help Your Project w/ Ethan Yonker – BABBQ2014

People have finally recovered from this years Big Android BBQ … more

Add Frequency Bands to Your Qualcomm Device

Those of you who travel quite a bit undoubtedly own more than one device due to frequency band … more

More Android 5.0 Details Revealed, Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker – XDA TV

Google talks more about Android 5.0 Lollipop! That and much … more

Google Allows Search Queries To Interact With Apps

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings lots of new features that are quite useful for end users and … more

Anyone use audio technica ath m50s?

OP lilman355

5th May 2014, 03:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42

268 posts
I know that the top of our phone is a bit slanted and so I was wondering if anyone used ath m50s with this phone to see if they fit correctly and sound correctly?

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Free mobile app
5th May 2014, 04:55 AM   |  #2  
Flag Northern Mexico... AKA South Central Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,387

1,702 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilman355

I know that the top of our phone is a bit slanted and so I was wondering if anyone used ath m50s with this phone to see if they fit correctly and sound correctly?

They're headphones. They will plug in. The only thing that would cause them to not work would be a case that obstructs the fitment of the jack to the port. I've plugged in many different head phones from cheap $2 sets to PowerBeats by Dre as well as Studio by Dre.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
6th May 2014, 05:29 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

268 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.emilio

They're headphones. They will plug in. The only thing that would cause them to not work would be a case that obstructs the fitment of the jack to the port. I've plugged in many different head phones from cheap $2 sets to PowerBeats by Dre as well as Studio by Dre.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I understand that they have the required 8th inch adapter but I was just making sure because some reviewers of these headphones had problems with certain devices. Thanks again

6th May 2014, 06:50 AM   |  #4  
Flag Northern Mexico... AKA South Central Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,387

1,702 posts
Quote:

I understand that they have the required 8th inch adapter but I was just making sure because some reviewers of these headphones had problems with certain devices. Thanks again

Well I've never used them, but as long as it has 3.5mm connection or adapter it should work.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
7th May 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #5  
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,129

10,282 posts
More
1) I moved this thread to the Q&A forum.

2) I've used the AT-M50s on every phone I've had and they work fine except the TPU case on some pushes out the headphone jack sometimes. So I take a razor and make the headphones hole a bit bigger on my case. Other than that you should have no issues.

These are still my favorite headphones, way better than any of the Beats and even the Bose in this price range. If they were a big smaller I would wear them at the gym, but for at home listening these headphones rule the world.
The Following User Says Thank You to orangekid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2014, 03:24 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

268 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid

1) I moved this thread to the Q&A forum.

2) I've used the AT-M50s on every phone I've had and they work fine except the TPU case on some pushes out the headphone jack sometimes. So I take a razor and make the headphones hole a bit bigger on my case. Other than that you should have no issues.

These are still my favorite headphones, way better than any of the Beats and even the Bose in this price range. If they were a big smaller I would wear them at the gym, but for at home listening these headphones rule the world.

Oh thanks. Quick question, I've heard the burn in time for these headphones is super long. Do they still sound good out of the box or is it alright and then much better after use?

8th May 2014, 07:41 PM   |  #7  
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,129

10,282 posts
More
Quote:

Oh thanks. Quick question, I've heard the burn in time for these headphones is super long. Do they still sound good out of the box or is it alright and then much better after use?

They sound really good out of the box.

The burn in time isn't incredibly long, I put some decent hours on mine and they just get better and better, but out of the box I found the sound quality to still be superior to any other cans in that class.

The Following User Says Thank You to orangekid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread