FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Bootloop (fastboot and recovery wont work)

8th May 2014, 06:36 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hi..
recently i flashed badboyz 4.4.2 sense 6 and today suddenly my htc one when into bootloop no idea how because i was sleeping and when i woke up it was in bootloop . When i get into the bootloader .. i cant go into fastboot neither recovery .. it reboots again doesnt stay in the bootloader .. and if i go into recovery ..nothing happens just entering into recovery and black screen reboot and fastboot wont work too .. Any fix ? Would be appreciated because i am very new to android scene
 
 
8th May 2014, 08:15 PM |#2  
bombo_b's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Port-au-prince
Thanks Meter: 21
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rite2ace

hi..
recently i flashed badboyz 4.4.2 sense 6 and today suddenly my htc one when into bootloop no idea how because i was sleeping and when i woke up it was in bootloop . When i get into the bootloader .. i cant go into fastboot neither recovery .. it reboots again doesnt stay in the bootloader .. and if i go into recovery ..nothing happens just entering into recovery and black screen reboot and fastboot wont work too .. Any fix ? Would be appreciated because i am very new to android scene

in most desperate situations it is always safer to relock bootloader,RUU back to stock and start over
You can use this RUU guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2658910
8th May 2014, 08:46 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombo_b

in most desperate situations it is always safer to relock bootloader,RUU back to stock and start over
You can use this RUU guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2658910

I will try this . One of my friends told me its hardware issue like the motherboard is faulty etc ..
8th May 2014, 09:40 PM |#4  
bombo_b's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Port-au-prince
Thanks Meter: 21
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rite2ace

I will try this . One of my friends told me its hardware issue like the motherboard is faulty etc ..

I dnt think it hardware issue as you had a custom rom installed it.If you succeed to flash back to stock,try to leave it stock for a whole day and if nothing happens, you can flash the same or another custom rom of your choice.
Custom roms are not official roms. You cant jump to conclusions based on a custom rom
Hope I helped and everything goes fine

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

And if for any reason RUU wont recognize your phone while bootlooping,Try to connect it when it reads entering recovery.Because in my own experience,some ''adb reboot..'' commands works while in this state
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes