Post Reply

Buy now or wait for Prime?

OP mjs2011

13th May 2014, 03:50 AM   |  #1  
mjs2011's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,683
 
4,307 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
I've been searching around this thing called the internet for an answer but I can't seem to find an answer as to if/when we're getting the S5 Prime on Sprint. Anyone know the details?
13th May 2014, 05:43 AM   |  #2  
JoeFCaputo113's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dutchess County, New York
Thanks Meter: 1,779
 
4,409 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjs2011

I've been searching around this thing called the internet for an answer but I can't seem to find an answer as to if/when we're getting the S5 Prime on Sprint. Anyone know the details?

That's because no one knows and it hasn't even been made official although everyone knows it's happening. My guess is, is that it might not even be available in the US.

There's a post on Sammobile saying there will be "limited quantities" of it due to production costs of the 2K display.
13th May 2014, 06:57 AM   |  #3  
lilflip21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rochester, MN
Thanks Meter: 120
 
219 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Wink I'd buy it again..
Buy a new device whenever you need/want it because waiting for the next great device will never work by the time that device comes out the next great thing will again be on the horizon and the cycle continues..
Last edited by lilflip21; 13th May 2014 at 07:05 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to lilflip21 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2014, 12:22 PM   |  #4  
mjs2011's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,683
 
4,307 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Oh I've been through the cycle and back. Lol. Good to know that the reports are vague at best. The last thing I want to do is use my upgrade now and then find out that a better version of the phone is coming out in 2 weeks.
13th May 2014, 08:47 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjs2011

The last thing I want to do is use my upgrade now and then find out that a better version of the phone is coming out in 2 weeks.

That's how it usually happens... I hate that **** too
15th May 2014, 05:00 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Philly
Thanks Meter: 119
 
548 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
The answer is simple, if you think you will want what's in the ''prime" more then the reg s5 what's waiting another Month or so? If the s5 is good for what you want, then why wait?
15th May 2014, 06:13 AM   |  #7  
durandetto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hartland, MI
Thanks Meter: 151
 
806 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
I hate to say it, but ive never been more disappointed with a phone than with my s5. Battery isn't that good compared to my g2, it's slower than my s4 as far as unlocking and opening the camera, the fingerprint scanner is garbage for unlocking the phone. The camera is great in bright and dark situations but lower light it sucks. I do however like the look and feel, which is weird because most people talk about how much they hate it. Also why hasn't samsung implemented auto-input in the keyboard, it's 2014.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
15th May 2014, 10:22 AM   |  #8  
reverepats's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Boston,MA
Thanks Meter: 5,281
 
6,405 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by durandetto

I hate to say it, but ive never been more disappointed with a phone than with my s5. Battery isn't that good compared to my g2, it's slower than my s4 as far as unlocking and opening the camera, the fingerprint scanner is garbage for unlocking the phone. The camera is great in bright and dark situations but lower light it sucks. I do however like the look and feel, which is weird because most people talk about how much they hate it. Also why hasn't samsung implemented auto-input in the keyboard, it's 2014.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Might have to take another peek in the settings for the keyboard. Predictive text works great on this keyboard

Dude I'd say go for it. Me, I'm loving the S5,but I'm also a huge Samsung fan. Ice personally ha e no issues!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to reverepats For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th May 2014, 12:48 PM   |  #9  
durandetto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hartland, MI
Thanks Meter: 151
 
806 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Didn't realize that's what auto replacement was. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes