Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,510 Members 55,232 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best battery status/usage indicator

Tip us?

ransz
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Best battery status/usage indicator

For someone who came from iphone 5s to the htc one m8, i am quite dissapointed that i dont see true indication for how much battery i used since last charge... On the iphone it states the REAL usage time iphone was working... And not including stand by unlike the android that simply states "total time on battery"... At least on the galaxy s5 it tells you how much time the screen was on so u can more or less guess how long u used it not including background runing app like email, faceboom etc...

Is there an app that can tell me PURE battery usage as in me using the phone and excluding idle mode....?

Abe21599
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransz View Post
For someone who came from iphone 5s to the htc one m8, i am quite dissapointed that i dont see true indication for how much battery i used since last charge... On the iphone it states the REAL usage time iphone was working... And not including stand by unlike the android that simply states "total time on battery"... At least on the galaxy s5 it tells you how much time the screen was on so u can more or less guess how long u used it not including background runing app like email, faceboom etc...

Is there an app that can tell me PURE battery usage as in me using the phone and excluding idle mode....?
better battery stats or GSAM battery monitor

jskolm
Old
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransz View Post

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1179809

This one is really good. He offers it up for free on XDA... but support his work and grab it off the play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...erbatterystats

Napoleones
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Am using BatteryBot. This is the original battery indicator app for Android.