Port notepro software to note 3

OP seh6183

8th May 2014, 01:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128

1,568 posts
My family member has a notepro 12.2 with 4.4 on it. What a difference that software makes; it doesn't look at all like traditional touchwiz. It looks like an S5/tablet hybrid that is just beautiful in comparison to standard touchwiz stuff. Is this the same software that will be on the 2014 10.1 when the kitkat update rolls out?

I was thinking that there may be a way to shoehorn that stock rom onto other devices and just change the DPI and maybe it will work. Who knows. Anyone thought about this? Being that the note 3 is bootloader locked it probably can't happen
8th May 2014, 02:26 AM   |  #2  
Flag Spokane, Washington
Thanks Meter: 4,278

8,813 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seh6183

My family member has a notepro 12.2 with 4.4 on it. What a difference that software makes; it doesn't look at all like traditional touchwiz. It looks like an S5/tablet hybrid that is just beautiful in comparison to standard touchwiz stuff. Is this the same software that will be on the 2014 10.1 when the kitkat update rolls out?

I was thinking that there may be a way to shoehorn that stock rom onto other devices and just change the DPI and maybe it will work. Who knows. Anyone thought about this? Being that the note 3 is bootloader locked it probably can't happen

The Pro's have Magazine UX and updated keyboards which we didn't receive. I can't imagine using the tablet UI on a 5.7" display but good luck trying.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread