PGP SMS lite
- write and get secure messages with pgp encryption
- totaly over sms
- public-key infrastructure (PKI)
If you want to share sensitive data with someone, others should not be able to spy the data. To reach this goal we created this app.
With this app, an attacker, who probably intercepted the sms to get its content, cannot get any information from the content because the message is encrypted.
A Keypair is created.
With the Public Key you encrypt a message.
With the Private Key you decrypt an encrypted message.
You send your Public Key to the person which wants to send you an encrypted message. The person encrypts the message with your Public Key and sends the encrypted Message to you. ONLY YOU can decrypt the encrypted Message with your Private Key.
Instruction to send encrypted messages:
- your friend shares you his public key
- now you can send him an encrypted message
Instruction to get encrypted messages
- you share your public key to the person which wants to send you an encrypted message.
If you have suggestions, feel free to contact us.
- choose keysize
- revoke old shared public key
keywords: privacy, encryption, private, public, keys, secure, sms, pgp, gpg, message, crypted, encrypted, secret, encoded, decoded.