Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,073 Members 40,635 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best folder based music player?

Tip us?
 
rawfa
Old
(Last edited by rawfa; 1st May 2014 at 03:43 PM.)
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 592
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Rio de Janeiro
Default Best folder based music player?

Hi guys,

I'm currently using Folder Player but I find it a bit slow and it won't play many formats (flac, etc). I was wondering what people are using these days. One must have item for me is that it MUST be folder based (like Folder Player) and FREE. Any suggestions are welcome.
 
RayySP
Old
#2  
RayySP's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 104
Posts: 342
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Toa Payoh
Currently the most popular is "PowerAmp Music Player" . It plays most format of music files.
 
rawfa
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 592
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Rio de Janeiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayySP View Post
Currently the most popular is "PowerAmp Music Player" . It plays most format of music files.
I've read good things about it but it doesn't display the folders in a Windows like way.
 
LinChina
Old
#4  
LinChina's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 111
Posts: 278
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Shanghai
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawfa View Post
I've read good things about it but it doesn't display the folders in a Windows like way.
"PlayerPro Music Player" can be found in Play store and also you can choose songs from folders.

Cheers.....LinChina
Galaxy S 4 I9505:
Omega v28 by ::indie::
Galaxy S III GT-I9300:
Omega v54 by ::indie::
CM11, 4.4.2 UNOFFICIAL Build - V37 by temasek

HTC HD2: retired
WM NRGZ28 Energy 29022 Sense2.5 CHT 2.0
NativeSD:
NIGHTLY CM 9 29-10NexusHD2-JellyBean-4.1.1-CM10 V1.2PACman HD2 1.2aBoxmaX S3.5 V10
The Following User Says Thank You to LinChina For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
xdm9mm
Old
#5  
xdm9mm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 223
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawfa View Post
Hi guys,

I'm currently using Folder Player but I find it a bit slow and it won't play many formats (flac, etc). I was wondering what people are using these days. One must have item for me is that it MUST be folder based (like Folder Player) and FREE. Any suggestions are welcome.

You play flac on your phone? Even if you have the best audio compression, the speaker is crap anyway, so no point in playing those, unless you use very good Headphones...
Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - better than Tab S

Note 3 Stock ROOTED TW 4.4.2 (XXUEND5) -returned for faulty screen, N900T - returned for faulty screen and buzzing speaker.

Note 2 - Sold

S4 - FNB8 Stock rooted

S3 - TW 4.3 Stock rooted (Still awesome phone)
 
rhaspody
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 37
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: owerri
Try ttpod
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...