FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Need advice with HP micro sd card.

26 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Exfex21, Junior Member on 2nd May 2014, 01:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I don't know much about SD cards but I decided to buy this one at best buy. I have not opened it but I am not sure if I should return it or keep it. I got it for 17.99 because they had a stack of them under the 16GB sticker price to they gave me the 64GB one for 17.99. I am just not sure if its practical for the S5. Advice? sell it, return and get a different one? Appreciate any input. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140501_164138.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	246.4 KB
ID:	2720479  
 
 
2nd May 2014, 03:28 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Saratoga
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exfex21

I don't know much about SD cards but I decided to buy this one at best buy. I have not opened it but I am not sure if I should return it or keep it. I got it for 17.99 because they had a stack of them under the 16GB sticker price to they gave me the 64GB one for 17.99. I am just not sure if its practical for the S5. Advice? sell it, return and get a different one? Appreciate any input. Thank you.

I have a 128GB that I just ordered. 64GB was not enough for me.
5th May 2014, 01:26 PM |#3  
kms108's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,073
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exfex21

I don't know much about SD cards but I decided to buy this one at best buy. I have not opened it but I am not sure if I should return it or keep it. I got it for 17.99 because they had a stack of them under the 16GB sticker price to they gave me the 64GB one for 17.99. I am just not sure if its practical for the S5. Advice? sell it, return and get a different one? Appreciate any input. Thank you.

keep it, at USD 18 is very cheap for a 64GB, looking at it looks real.
5th May 2014, 07:50 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kms108

keep it, at USD 18 is very cheap for a 64GB, looking at it looks real.

yes you are right. I thought going back and getting the samsung sd card at 32gb might not be worth it.
5th May 2014, 07:52 PM |#5  
kms108's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,073
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exfex21

yes you are right. I thought going back and getting the samsung sd card at 32gb might not be worth it.

if you can get a few more, do so, you can never get enough extra memory.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes