FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Unhappy [Q] downgrade from 4.2 to 4.1

6th May 2014, 05:59 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag guntur
Thanks Meter: 5

More
bro i am presently using 4.2 rom and kernel and found many bugs in 4.2 rom i tried 4 to 5 rom ,so i restored to my old 4.1 suvi rom ,suddenly phone didn't on ,so i went to recovery mode and install my old version 4.1 suvi rom,but i didnt work ,so i want to downgrade to 4.1 plz help me

6th May 2014, 08:16 AM |#2  
Flag Surat
Thanks Meter: 115

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulk23

bro i am presently using 4.2 rom and kernel and found many bugs in 4.2 rom i tried 4 to 5 rom ,so i restored to my old 4.1 suvi rom ,suddenly phone didn't on ,so i went to recovery mode and install my old version 4.1 suvi rom,but i didnt work ,so i want to downgrade to 4.1 plz help me

try wiping cache & dalvik cache from recovery & try bootup ur device once
if not helped than flash 4.1 kernel once after that if ur device will not boot then flash stock rom using sp flash tools..it will surely boot ur device & then u can flash ur desire rom.....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread