Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 51,481 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Using more then one icon pack?

Tip us?
 
David522d
Old
#1  
David522d's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 521
Join Date: May 2010
Default Using more then one icon pack?

I have a few icon packs that I've bought over the years. Anyway I can pick and choose what icons I want to use for my theme instead of only being forced to use one icon pack? I'm running game Vipermod and no launcher. With a launcher I can't use my HTC clock =/.

So ya =p



Sent from my unlocked m8.
  • Device: Verizon HTC One (M8) | UNLOCKED | S-OFF | ROOTED
  • Current Rom: ViperOneM8
 
faded03cobra
Old
#2  
faded03cobra's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 228
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by David522d View Post
I have a few icon packs that I've bought over the years. Anyway I can pick and choose what icons I want to use for my theme instead of only being forced to use one icon pack? I'm running game Vipermod and no launcher. With a launcher I can't use my HTC clock =/.

So ya =p




Sent from my unlocked m8.

I use nova launcher. You can change the home screen icons individually by long pressing. I dont run viper.....you might have better luck posting in that thread.
 
David522d
Old
#3  
David522d's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 521
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by faded03cobra View Post
I use nova launcher. You can change the home screen icons individually by long pressing. I dont run viper.....you might have better luck posting in that thread.
Yah I guess I gotta use nova
But I love my sense widgets
Anyway to get them working with nova?
  • Device: Verizon HTC One (M8) | UNLOCKED | S-OFF | ROOTED
  • Current Rom: ViperOneM8
 
sgtmedeiros
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 76
Posts: 622
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Barrington, RI
Nope

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Pretty sure you can click the icon in the viper tweaks and change them individually

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
 
niners86
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Aug 2013
You can use nova launcher and uccw with htc one m8 clock from the play store. Nova launcher allows you to use any icon from any pack you have downloaded.

Sent from my HTC one m8 using XDA Premium HD app
 
asianrage
Old
#6  
asianrage's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 447
Join Date: Jan 2009
Install Xposed Framework and then get Unicon from the Playstore.
 
David522d
Old
#7  
David522d's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 521
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianrage View Post
Install Xposed Framework and then get Unicon from the Playstore.
But does this let me choose icons from different packs or just let's me apply one packs.

I like to use different icons from all differ the packs.


Sent from my unlocked m8.
  • Device: Verizon HTC One (M8) | UNLOCKED | S-OFF | ROOTED
  • Current Rom: ViperOneM8
 
asianrage
Old
#8  
asianrage's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 447
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by David522d View Post
But does this let me choose icons from different packs or just let's me apply one packs.

I like to use different icons from all differ the packs.


Sent from my unlocked m8.
Finally read the full thread. Yeah, you'll have to use Nova for that. I use UNICON because it apply a custom pack at a system level. But, since Sense come with different apks and icons, I use Nova to apply the rest or just the icons I want. I like Sense, but the BlinkFeed Launcher leave so much to be desired.
 
kbrn
Old
#9  
kbrn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 91
Posts: 602
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Central Florida
Desktop Visualizer can help you do that..


Sprint>>Samsung Moment>>htc EVO Shift 4g>>Motorola Photon>>htc EVO 4G LTE>>Samsung Galaxy Note 2<< Verizon>>htc One M8
 
David522d
Old
#10  
David522d's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 521
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbrn View Post
Desktop Visualizer can help you do that..
Does this change the system icon?
As in so my icons in the app drawer will also change?
  • Device: Verizon HTC One (M8) | UNLOCKED | S-OFF | ROOTED
  • Current Rom: ViperOneM8

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes