only new navifirm+ 2.x working but you must pay donation to get full working
you can do all job without navifirm with NCS, just you must know Product Code to download right firmware
After Nokia Suite installs, copy and replace the usergroupsconfiguration.cfg file to C:Program Files (x86)NokiaNokia Care SuiteProduct Support Tool For Store 5.0 if you’re running a 64-bit version of Windows. Or C:Program FilesNokiaNokia Care SuiteProduct Support Tool For Store 5.0 if on 32-bit.
1. Open Nokia Suite. And select ‘Product Support Tool For Store 5.0′
2. When prompted, select ‘CareSuite External’ then hit ‘Sign-in’ button.
3. From the Menu, select Tools, then ‘Firmware Download’
4. Now enter the product code of your device, hit ‘Check Online’ button, to check the latest firmware version of your product code.
5. Then ‘tick’ ‘Optional Content Files and ‘Download’ to save your firmware.
6. Wait a few minutes
for your files to download
7. You may now manually flash your Nokia device with the firmware you just downloaded.
- Your firmware should be stored in the C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\Products folder of your hard drive.
HTC HD2 * download Pdaimatejam ROM's + radio's
WP7 ROM Install Tutorial v2.5
Battery saving tricks for HD2
Change Live account region - https://live.xbox.com/AccountMigration
Gmail/Google settings, sync and calendar under WP7.8
My devices: Nokia Lumia 920 developer unlocked, HTC HD2 (sold), GoClever TAB T76 GPS TV
I spent half my money on computers, smartphones, alcohol and girls... The other half I wasted.
(modern version of W.C. Fields quote)