Originally Posted by RECKLESS PAIN
Anyway I can fix.this issue? Still need help!!!
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Were you rooted or anything, or completely stock when you took the OTA? If you were completely stock, then the baseband should've updated to NC5 as well, so something went wrong with your update. Can you screenshot your about phone screen?
I wonder, if the modem didn't update with your OTA, then something might've went wrong with the boot.img/kernel as well, which is the most common culprit with this type of issue.
I'm going to say try a factory reset first and if the issue persists then you will need to use Odin to flash a fresh NC5 tar image.
- CARRIER: Verizon
- PHONE: Samsung S4 HTC One Max
- CASE: Otterbox Defender modded to fit Anker 7800mah battery HTC PowerFlip
- BOOTLOADER: MDK, loki bypass S-OFF & Relocked
- RECOVERY: TWRP 2.7.x
- KERNEL: Ktoonsez with Project Icarus profile and Hydra script FlyKernel
- ROM: Eclipse TW 4.4 Adrenaline Sense 6
- LAUNCHER & MODS: Google Now launcher with XGEL settings, GravityBox, Heads Up notifications, & Android L navbar