Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more

How to Play Music From Android Wear – XDA TV

Yesterday, we showed you how to do some advanced things with your Moto 360 quite easily … more

Google Updates Play Games, Wallet, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, Google+, and Camera

While we haven’t really had much in the way of … more

Google Execs Talk to Ars About Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is right around the corner, and it’s expected to hit AOSP … more

[Q] I just bought a gs4, and I'm confused about loki

OP wily5150

7th May 2014, 09:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Holiday, Florida
Thanks Meter: 6

157 posts
More
I just bought a gs4, and I'm confused about loki. The phone I bought has the MDK baseband, and it has twrp installed. Can I flash a rom the same way I flashed roms on my old gs3? If not, I need to know about loki. What exactly is it? thanks
7th May 2014, 12:02 PM   |  #2  
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 1,965

3,796 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wily5150

I just bought a gs4, and I'm confused about loki. The phone I bought has the MDK baseband, and it has twrp installed. Can I flash a rom the same way I flashed roms on my old gs3? If not, I need to know about loki. What exactly is it? thanks

Yes if it's MDK and has twrp you're good to go man. You can install any ROM and kernel you want. You're very lucky to have it. I can link you the MDK Odin file and MDK root method should you need it....

Sent from my jflte using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Odin file http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2289325

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Root method http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2290796

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread