Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,192 Members 37,768 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I just bought a gs4, and I'm confused about loki

Tip us?

wily5150
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default [Q] I just bought a gs4, and I'm confused about loki

I just bought a gs4, and I'm confused about loki. The phone I bought has the MDK baseband, and it has twrp installed. Can I flash a rom the same way I flashed roms on my old gs3? If not, I need to know about loki. What exactly is it? thanks

Mistertac
Old
Thanks Meter 1,544

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wily5150 View Post
I just bought a gs4, and I'm confused about loki. The phone I bought has the MDK baseband, and it has twrp installed. Can I flash a rom the same way I flashed roms on my old gs3? If not, I need to know about loki. What exactly is it? thanks
Yes if it's MDK and has twrp you're good to go man. You can install any ROM and kernel you want. You're very lucky to have it. I can link you the MDK Odin file and MDK root method should you need it....

Sent from my jflte using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Odin file http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2289325

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Root method http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2290796