Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,296 Members 51,859 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Invalid info????

Tip us?
 
DruoGaby
Old
(Last edited by DruoGaby; 6th May 2014 at 02:27 PM.)
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 530
Join Date: May 2013
Default Invalid info????

Does anybody know whats wrong here??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-05-06.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	2728851  
 
neudof
Old
#2  
neudof's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 370
Posts: 1,541
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Mayer, MN
Quote:
Originally Posted by DruoGaby View Post
Does anybody know whats wrong here??
what did you do to your device to end up here?
 
DruoGaby
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 530
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
what did you do to your device to end up here?
its in bootloader mode...just wanna know why the info is invalid
 
themuffinman
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 74
Posts: 333
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DruoGaby View Post
Does anybody know whats wrong here??
Interesting, do you have service at the moment? Just by coincidence, a friend of mines sent me a screenshot with this exact issue just this morning. He said the device had to be exchanged since he wasn't getting any service.
 
DruoGaby
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 530
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Interesting, do you have service at the moment? Just by coincidence, a friend of mines sent me a screenshot with this exact issue just this morning. He said the device had to be exchanged since he wasn't getting any service.
everything works fine...nothing is wrong with it once i power up...
 
themuffinman
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 74
Posts: 333
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DruoGaby View Post
everything works fine...nothing is wrong with it once i power up...
All my friend did was root and s-off but didn't flash or mod anything else. What all have you done to your device?
 
ffttgghh
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 29
Join Date: Aug 2007
I've got the same thing. I'm htc-dev unlocked and running Captain_throwback's stock rooted rom. But when I go into the bootloader I get the same invalid info.

Can't run firewater s-off against it either, just says it isn't supported on my device.

When booted, mine works fine, data / voice / everythings perfect, but just shows the invalid info in the bootloader.
 
DruoGaby
Old
#8  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 530
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffttgghh View Post
I've got the same thing. I'm htc-dev unlocked and running Captain_throwback's stock rooted rom. But when I go into the bootloader I get the same invalid info.

Can't run firewater s-off against it either, just says it isn't supported on my device.

When booted, mine works fine, data / voice / everythings perfect, but just shows the invalid info in the bootloader.
guess we gotta wait...i do see in other bootloaders the date is feb..mines is april

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes