Donate to Me
More
Source : http://www.droidtipstricks.com/2014/...ple-run-1.html

Steps for Glitch Temple Run 1 :
U
Glitch for Temple Run 2 and Temple Run 1
By Yash Gohel 06:06 Game, Glitch, Tips, Tricks Leave a Comment
Temple Run Glitch

Howdy Guys, Are you a Temple Run Player ? If yes then here is Glitches, Tips and Tricks for Temple Run 1 and Temple Run 2 ! In this article I'll elaborate how to build a large score in Temple Run using some special Glitches and Tricks... So, Now score more with Temple Run no matter it is Temple Run 1 or Temple Run 2, No matter its Android or iOS here are the guides for all the temple run version glitch... So, Let's discover How ?
Glitch For Temple Run 1 :
This Temple Run 1 Glitch will allow you to run infinite without any obstacles and turns and it is working on both Operating systems Android and iOS.

Steps for Glitch Temple Run 1 :

1. For Glitching Temple Run 1 first step is to check what version of Temple Run is Installed in Your device ?

2.Newer version of Temple Run is not support this Glitch.

3.So, Install Temple Run Version 1.0.4 or Later to use this glitch. You can find Older version of Temple Run by Google, Just type "Temple Run 1.0.4" in Google and You'll get the file, Install it on your device.

4. To turn on Glitch, Tap on Options in main menu and toggle tutorial to ON.

5. Now START the game, As you have turned on tutorial it will ask you to swipe to make your character turn. Instead on swiping one time swipe it twice in same direction rapidly.

6.When you swipe twice in same direction it should make your character turn 180 and Character will start running in opposite direction!

7.Guess what ? Temple Run is Glitch! Now keep running there should be no obstacles and no turn ! Make high score as big as you want !

Steps for Glitch Temple Run 2 :
1. Download Temple Run 2 from... Read Morehttp://www.droidtipstricks.com/2014/...ple-run-1.html
8th May 2014, 04:19 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

23 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up thanks.....
good for me, thank you !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread