Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,934 Members 37,562 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] usb wifi adater for tablet drivers already inside

Tip us?

monz7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] usb wifi adater for tablet drivers already inside

hi to everyone, ihope someone could help me solving my wifi problem. i own a pipo max m9 wifi +3g fw 4.2.2, the module wifi/bt is gone (impossible to activate), so i started to look for an external wifi adapter with compatible drivers. i found sitecom wla 2103 that seems to use 8192cu driver the same i have on my tablet sistem\lib\modules\8192cu.ko.
host usb controller shows to the adapter connected by otg cable but how to connect?
i've read the guide in this forum but i read about to compile driver too that i own and i'm not exactly a developer as you can see
someone can help me ?

thx
monz7
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-04-18-34-17.png
Views:	10
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	2725459   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-04-19-13-28.png
Views:	16
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	2725460  

LS.xD
Old
Thanks Meter 585

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by monz7 View Post
hi to everyone, ihope someone could help me solving my wifi problem. i own a pipo max m9 wifi +3g fw 4.2.2, the module wifi/bt is gone (impossible to activate), so i started to look for an external wifi adapter with compatible drivers. i found sitecom wla 2103 that seems to use 8192cu driver the same i have on my tablet sistem\lib\modules\8192cu.ko.
host usb controller shows to the adapter connected by otg cable but how to connect?
i've read the guide in this forum but i read about to compile driver too that i own and i'm not exactly a developer as you can see
someone can help me ?

thx
monz7

What means "gone"? broken hardware? Did you already try flashing the stock firmware?
HTC One S @ PAC-man 4.4.2 [ALPHA1] [12/5/2014] + IceCode Kernel v4.0 // HBoot 2.15 - unlocked BL - S-OFF - NO "tampered & warning text" // TWRP mod 2.7.0.8

Samsung Galaxy W @ ParanoidAndroid 4.3 [BETA3] [6/5/2014] + KhaN Kernel v2.0 // Base: I8150XXLMI // PhilZ CWM 6.01.4

"REVIVED" HTC Wildfire S @ CyanogenMod 11(AWESOME!!!) [6/5/2014] //HBoot 1.09 - unlocked BL // TWRP 2.7.0.0

It won't hurt you to press "thanks" if me or someone other helped you...

monz7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD View Post
What means "gone"? broken hardware? Did you already try flashing the stock firmware?
Hi ls.xd yes is broken i tried to change fw, kernel,checked wires but i didn't solve i wanted to try the [GUIDE] but i'm not so experienced in developing.
i hoped in a faster solution because i found the driver in the fw but it's not enough to solve. i'll try slowly to follow step by step the guide hoping to understand what i'm doing.
Forgive my bad english.