Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

mobile device manager error...help???

OP elykoj

8th May 2014, 03:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
I KEEP GETTING THIS ERROR IN MY NOTIFICATION BOX.. Google sign in your domain requires mobile device management. Please install the Google AppsDevice Policy application to enforce security policies.. I goto playstore and download this app and install it... Then after a few days it keeps popping up in my notifications with the same error message. I have 2 gmail accounts on my phone, my personal one and my work one.It appears it keeps showing up for my work gmail account. If i just ignore it everything still works but the notification is very annoying.. CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH THIS??
9th May 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
???
Nobody knows??
Quote:
Originally Posted by elykoj

i keep getting this error in my notification box.. Google sign in your domain requires mobile device management. Please install the google appsdevice policy application to enforce security policies.. I goto playstore and download this app and install it... Then after a few days it keeps popping up in my notifications with the same error message. I have 2 gmail accounts on my phone, my personal one and my work one.it appears it keeps showing up for my work gmail account. If i just ignore it everything still works but the notification is very annoying.. Can someone help with this??

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread