Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

How to Unlock and Root a Nexus Device – XDA TV

It is official–Google has released the Nexus 6 and the Nexus 9. The Nexus family … more
Post Reply

remove text only from bottom icons?

OP Liran Israel

6th May 2014, 10:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
how can i remove text LABELS only from bottom icons??
i mark them in red frame in the picture.
i am using LG stock launcher. + XPOSED + root
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	2728573  
6th May 2014, 11:58 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liran Israel

how can i remove text LABELS only from bottom icons??
i mark them in red frame in the picture.
i am using LG stock launcher. + XPOSED + root

Install g2 tweakbox, enable launcher hidden settings, then go to launcher settings, then hiddens settings and select hotseat no text...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mikulic1802 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Smile
THANK YOU!!! it is working
6th May 2014, 06:00 PM   |  #4  
ingoljosh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 282
 
407 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikulic1802

Install g2 tweakbox, enable launcher hidden settings, then go to launcher settings, then hiddens settings and select hotseat no text...

This is Great!

Do you know of any other neat tings that can be doe with the hidden menu?
6th May 2014, 06:50 PM   |  #5  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,480
 
2,538 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikulic1802

Install g2 tweakbox, enable launcher hidden settings, then go to launcher settings, then hiddens settings and select hotseat no text...

this is a great find, does this remove it from all apps; what if I only wanted it removed from lockscreen perhaps?
6th May 2014, 06:54 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

this is a great find, does this remove it from all apps; what if I only wanted it removed from lockscreen perhaps?

You can do that with g2 tweakbox...
I dont know anything else usefull in hidden menu...
6th May 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #7  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,480
 
2,538 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikulic1802

You can do that with g2 tweakbox...
I dont know anything else usefull in hidden menu...

going to have to get some money in my playstore and get the g2 tweaksbox
7th May 2014, 04:50 AM   |  #8  
GalaxyWhy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
309 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
I enabled lg launcher hidden settings but I dunno where to find it now? :s
7th May 2014, 05:11 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 133
 
495 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyWhy

I enabled lg launcher hidden settings but I dunno where to find it now? :s

Settings - display - homescreen - g2 tweaksbox hidden settings

Send from my LG D802 powerd by Cloudyflex 2.0
The Following User Says Thank You to basti2909 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2014, 05:33 AM   |  #10  
GalaxyWhy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
309 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by basti2909

Settings - display - homescreen - g2 tweaksbox hidden settings

Send from my LG D802 powerd by Cloudyflex 2.0

Thankyou

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G2 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank