Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 46,662 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What ROM would you like?
CM 10.1 17 37.78%
Modified Stock 4 8.89%
Anything just get a working custom ROM 24 53.33%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Donation for i9506 ROM Development

Tip us?
 
corepda
Old
#1  
corepda's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 891
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Melbourne
Default Donation for i9506 ROM Development

Hello i9506 folks

I am sure you would understand the agony we all are going through. The pain gets even more when we see some awesome ROM development happening for other similar and inferior hardware devices. I understand no.'s are less for this device but that doesnt stop us from having atleast one properly working custom ROM. How about coming together and showing our support to anyone who is willing to get us a great ROM for this device. I saw a thread but then hoped dashed. Not anymore, lets come together and give our hand to talented ROM developers out there.

I am putting 50 to begin with. Come forward with your love & support.
Donation for Samsung i9506 ROM Development here
XDA Photo Album | Have You Posted Your's!
------------------
The Following User Says Thank You to corepda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mythan
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 4
Join Date: Aug 2009
Yeah, I'll slam down $20 initially but willing to contribute more over time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mythan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
oc_masta
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 88
Join Date: Sep 2008
ill put down 20 too.
Sony Ericsson XPERIA PLAY (Candy White) w/ Sandisk 32gb Class10 MicroSDHC
Rom: Gamer 4 [Ultimate Sony experience] ICS Beta 4.0.4
Kernel: LUPUS v12 ICS Beta
The Following User Says Thank You to oc_masta For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
diegodu27
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 36
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Coimbra
Quote:
Originally Posted by corepda View Post
Hello i9506 folks

I am sure you would understand the agony we all are going through. The pain gets even more when we see some awesome ROM development happening for other similar and inferior hardware devices. I understand no.'s are less for this device but that doesnt stop us from having atleast one properly working custom ROM. How about coming together and showing our support to anyone who is willing to get us a great ROM for this device. I saw a thread but then hoped dashed. Not anymore, lets come together and give our hand to talented ROM developers out there.

I am putting 50 to begin with. Come forward with your love & support.

Well, i dont know nothing about compiling, nothing at all, but i'll try to do a cm rom from scratch, im just a little afraid of bricking my device, because i have no knowledge ...
but if someone wants to help me with this (mostly compiling lol) here i am !
 
corepda
Old
#5  
corepda's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 891
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Melbourne
Great guyz I think we have lot of potential already. So why wait? Lets start and hit.
Donation for Samsung i9506 ROM Development here
XDA Photo Album | Have You Posted Your's!
------------------
 
diegodu27
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 36
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Coimbra
Quote:
Originally Posted by corepda View Post
Great guyz I think we have lot of potential already. So why wait? Lets start and hit.

Compiling right now, hope it works, someone here know how to fix signal and sound issues? I really will need help, chant do this alone... By the way , im compiling PAC MAN ROM :3
The Following User Says Thank You to diegodu27 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
a2441918
Old
#7  
a2441918's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,429
Posts: 1,437
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York

 
DONATE TO ME
Can someone upload the stock rom for me so that I can work on CM11? Gimme the april build Singapore version.
The Following User Says Thank You to a2441918 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
yakie47
Old
#8  
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 79
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default stock firmwares

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2441918 View Post
Can someone upload the stock rom for me so that I can work on CM11? Gimme the april build Singapore version.
check over here to find all the updates listed with the download links:

http://live.samsung-updates.com/inde...evice=GT-I9506
The Following User Says Thank You to yakie47 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mezo91
Old
#9  
mezo91's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 84
Posts: 877
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Cairo
Yes yes this is great. We need some love for our i9506 too ♡

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to mezo91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
corepda
Old
#10  
corepda's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 891
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Melbourne
i have received PM from the developer above about his possible release. I hope to see some development happening soon. Guyz show your support.
Donation for Samsung i9506 ROM Development here
XDA Photo Album | Have You Posted Your's!
------------------

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes