S5 port...?

Search This thread

dopediculous

Feb 21, 2011
Columbus
So I remember seeing someone make a Note 3 ROM and was wondering if anyone had any leads or knew about anyone doing the same, but to make our S4's look and feel like an S5 with a ROM.
Just thought I'd throw it out there and ask. Thanks guys.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

joshm.1219

May 7, 2013
Philadelphia
So I remember seeing someone make a Note 3 ROM and was wondering if anyone had any leads or knew about anyone doing the same, but to make our S4's look and feel like an S5 with a ROM.

You can use Echoe ROM which has aroma options for the S5 launcher, S5 themed notification toggles, and S5 settings app. You can also use the Project Chaos ROM in the international section, which has a full S5 theme, but if you're on Safestrap I'm not sure if Jkruse has a made a patch yet for SS users to flash 4.4 TW international ROM's. Obviously you'll need to be on 4.4 to run Echoe as well.

Reactions: dopediculous

dopediculous

Feb 21, 2011
Columbus
You can use Echoe ROM which has aroma options for the S5 launcher, S5 themed notification toggles, and S5 settings app. You can also use the Project Chaos ROM in the international section, which has a full S5 theme, but if you're on Safestrap I'm not sure if Jkruse has a made a patch yet for SS users to flash 4.4 TW international ROM's. Obviously you'll need to be on 4.4 to run Echoe as well.

Crap. I'm on Beans 4.2.2 build 7 :(
Thanks for the info though! I'm happy with this ROM and always have been. Just looking for something new....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Crap. I'm on Beans 4.2.2 build 7 :(
    Thanks for the info though! I'm happy with this ROM and always have been. Just looking for something new....

Well to run any of the S5 stuff you need to be on 4.4 TW. You can use can use any of the various upgrade guides around this forum.