Portal Review Add Some Aroma Magic to Your Project with Lazy Aroma
About Lazy Aroma:
We all have used the Aroma Installer by amarullz.
However the process to build/code an Aroma Installer for Roms/Mods is a bit lengthy and slightly complex process.
This tool has been made to Automate the process of making aroma Installer for Roms/Mods.
It'll will write the code necessary for aroma-config and updater-script according to users choice.
A Windows PC
Your Rom/Mod Files
A little common sense and patience to read the script.
1. Sort and make directories for apps you want to add for customization through Aroma Installer
eg: aroma(or whatever name you give)/font/polobrush/font/*ttf
2. Avoid giving spaces in the directory names.
3. Place your "aroma" folder in 'Working/'.Also Place "system" and/or "data" in "Working/" if you are making a Rom with Aroma Installer
No! need to add the META-INF folder,itll be included by the tool.
so Working is like this
Working/aroma(or other name)
4. An working "update-binary" in "Your_update-binday_here".
5. Run "Lazy_Aroma.cmd".This will give you a set of options to
1.Create Initial Aroma Information
2.Create Menu Boxes
3.Adding Alert Windows
4.Adding Select boxes
5.Adding Check Boxes
7.Finalizing Aroma Installation code
8.Creating updater Script corresponding to the Aroma GUI
9.Creating a Flashable zip of the Project
except for Alert boxes,select boxes and check boxes(they depend on the Modder's/Rom maker's choice).
7. Thats it!Try it soon and leave a Feedback.
Have you hit thanks at-least? I didn't ask for more