Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,552 Members 47,665 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

people who have had screen alignment issues quick question

Tip us?

boxer82003
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default people who have had screen alignment issues quick question

do or did you have oprea installed on your device ?

the blues
Old
Thanks Meter 0
no

low405
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Yes, did and do. Screen still going strong after 3 days since rom upgrade.

boxer82003
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
intresting i had some problems with it last night never had a screen problem before.
i installed and was playing with opera for a bit and starting having a problem with screen alignment. so i did a soft reset realigned my screen reset again all seems ok.

used opera again the next day i had alignment issues repeated steps above and all seems well so far anyway

boxer82003
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
intresting i had some problems with it last night never had a screen problem before.
i installed and was playing with opera for a bit and starting having a problem with screen alignment. so i did a soft reset realigned my screen reset again all seems ok.

used opera again the next day i had alignment issues repeated steps above and all seems well so far anyway

skimchee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I don't use opera, but have the same screen alignment problems. It comes randomly and I have to do a new screen alignment each time.

xdapol90
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Screen Alignment

I have the same issue and I have tried, Soft Reset, hard reset but could not resolve the issue. I do screen alignment before every call !