Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 44,801 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Request]Best Battery Saver App?

Tip us?

onlytanmoy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Request]Best Battery Saver App?

Guys, please suggest me good battery saver app for my Moto G. I am fine with the 'paid' versions too. Thanks.

ajeetone
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Moto g already have good battery backup far more than other smart phone... But if you still required then just switch off the data when not required.. Phone is awesome

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ajeetone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kerbau
Old
Thanks Meter 2
i'm using snapdragon batteryguru. during the day (at work), i switch on data, by night i use wifi connection. as u can see, it can last the whole day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kerbau For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

deej_roamer
Old
Thanks Meter 275
Default Snapdragon Battery Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlytanmoy View Post
Guys, please suggest me good battery saver app for my Moto G. I am fine with the 'paid' versions too. Thanks.
It is the application I love most because, It automatically sets the parameters to save battery and hence saves hazzel of configuring the setting!

And i also keep tabs on the battery performance by BetterBatteryStats

Other apps that i'd recommend if you do not mind, configuring the app yourself is

DU Battery Saver(Simple & highly customisable)

or

JuiceDefender (Aggressive & Highly customisable)

Still I'd say go for Snapdragon Battery Guru, it saves a lot of time by learning things on its own. After about 15 days Battery Guru will reach its peak of saving battery!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deej_roamer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

onlytanmoy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
@deej_roamer>> thanks a lot for the detailed explanation and recommending diff. apps...i am going to try the Snapdragon BatteryGuru as also suggested by another fellow member here.

sohamray
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I use Greenify along with Snapdragon BatteryGuru. My phone lasts almost one full day.
The Following User Says Thank You to sohamray For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

imranaryan
Old
Thanks Meter 201

DONATE TO ME
Snapdragon BatteryGuru.
DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THANKS BUTTON, IF I HAVE HELPED YOU ..

Current Devices:

XiaoMi 3W - MiUi v23 - Stock(Rooted)
RedMi 1S W - MiUi v36 - Stock x 2
Moto G (XT1033) 16 GB | 210.12.40 | LOCKED
SONY XPERIA Z1 (C6902) | 14.4.A.0.108 | LOCKED
Sony Xperia ZL (C6502) | 10.4.1.B.0.101 | LOCKED
SG TAB 2 (P3100) Stock Jellybean 4.1.2
SE NEO V (MT11i) 2.3.4 .62 | Rooted | BLUE
SE NEO V (MT11i) 2.3.4 .62 | Rooted | WHITE
SG ACE (i5800) STOCK 2.3.6 | Rooted
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imranaryan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eemgee
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I'm finding this saves me a lot. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...site.ggovernor
The Following User Says Thank You to eemgee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zazzy24
Old
Thanks Meter 32
i think the paid version of greenify is the best option to save battery coz u can also greenify all the system apps that keep running and consume battery as well as ram in the background. it made a lot of difference in my moto g but i truly recognized its potential when i tried it on my wife's 2 year old sam s duos! it made a world of difference and her battery after 8-10 hours of average usage is still 50%, without any battery saving app. the interface is also buttery smooth. someone who has used sam s duos will know for sure how difficult it is to achieve this!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to zazzy24 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

deej_roamer
Old
(Last edited by deej_roamer; 9th April 2014 at 11:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 275
Default happy to help

@onlytanmoy
happy to help