TWRP 2.8.3.0 Available for Supported Devices

The TeamWin Recovery Project (or TWRP, for short) has quickly become one of the most popular … more

Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Question [Q] 安卓Courier New字体与中文字体兼容问题(About Courier New and Chinese character compatibility)

OP wangxj_nemo

8th May 2014, 06:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Shanghai
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Donate to Me
More
I am a chinese user,it's best to use chinese for me,but it's a english forum,so i will use chinese and english to express my question(translation),if some friend come from china or english speaking country,please give me some help,thanks:

Chinese:
个人非常喜欢英文的Courier New字体,看代码什么的非常舒服.所以按网上的方法,用window系统的Courier New 重命名并替换了/system/fonts目录下的Roboto-Regular.ttf和DroidSansMono.ttf字体,达到目的;但是随之的问题是中文显示出 现错位(上顶),如图,个人猜想应该用FontCreator之类的参照Roboto-Regular.ttf修改courier new,但是不知道改怎么改...请给一些指导,或者你们能开发出在安卓上好用的并且与中文兼容的Cour ier New字体...详细情况见我的百度知道提问.

百度知道:
抱歉不能连接,,可以搜索我的百度用户wangxj_nemo

English:
I love Courier New font for english and digit display,it's very suitable to view program code;so i replaced my android phone's /system/fonts/Roboto-Regular.ttf and /system/fonts/DroidSansMono.tt with windows Courier New font,it works fine;but i use a chinese android system,so the issue arises;the chinese character malposition like below picture;i think i should use FontCreator and some other similar tools to modify Courier New refer to Droid-Regular.ttf;adjust Courier New font to harmonious android&chinese; but i don't know how to use it,if someone know how to use it or have a avilable android courier new font,please send to me(nemo.xun.jin.wang@gmail.com)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11.png
Views:	11
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	2731744   Click image for larger version

Name:	22.png
Views:	5
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	2731745   Click image for larger version

Name:	33.png
Views:	6