Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Exclamation [Q] Nexus 7 (2012) battery issue

OP sahil1033

9th May 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Hi, I bought N7 (2012) 16 GB in December 2013 and suddenly it's charging went slow. At times, it just charges 5% after plugging in for 5-6 hours. I've no idea what's happening with it. Any clue?
10th May 2014, 04:05 PM   |  #2  

12 posts
Same here.
E.g. last night I turned it off at appr. 30%, plugged in the charger and in den morning it was at about 50%.

I am on PACman Rom 22.1.0
11th May 2014, 12:10 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

59 posts
Thumbs up
there has many issues about fast battery drain after kitkat especially about N7. There is no definite fix for this but you can try not to let it decharge under %30-35 because the lower battery is the longer it charges.. good luck with pluging and unpluging the charger a few times in out in out , it helps they said.
12th May 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hagizma

there has many issues about fast battery drain after kitkat especially about N7. There is no definite fix for this but you can try not to let it decharge under %30-35 because the lower battery is the longer it charges.. good luck with pluging and unpluging the charger a few times in out in out , it helps they said.

No, my case is something else. Everything was working fine and this problem happened suddenly one day. At times, while charger is plugged in, if I play game, battery starts to drain even when it's charging. There has to be some problem with the battery but I ask why did this happen and that too suddenly.
15th May 2014, 01:26 AM   |  #5  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 4,141

10,312 posts
More
Get gsam from play store and see what's eating your battery. Or post screens here.

If you're rooted, you need gsam root companion as well. Shows more details then.

Otherwise we're all just guessing.
15th May 2014, 02:37 AM   |  #6  
Flag Ludowici
Thanks Meter: 27

87 posts
More
Mine started doing that just yesterday. I updated twrp today and did a wipe of everything, went to reboot, now it will not turn on at all. Won't even charge. I got it to turn on finally but it won't go back into recovery. Just gets stuck on the part when you first turn it on.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
15th May 2014, 04:09 AM   |  #7  
Flag Ludowici
Thanks Meter: 27

87 posts
More
Here's something crazy! I unplugged the battery for a few hours, plugged in the power cable, tried turning it on (didn't work for obvious reasons lol), then plugged the battery pack in. Now it's charging fine and was able to boot into recovery.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread