Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,462 Members 44,084 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] SuperHardBrick

Tip us?

AlbertoJOG
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] [HELP] SuperHardBrick

Hi, I have a GT-I8190 and from one day to another not grab wifi. I tried to update and upgrade KIES was performed but stick with boot loop. I have flashed several images of the box but still even with the same problem. I can enter Download mode but not recovery or stock or CWM or TWRP.

HELP!

Sorry for my bad English

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola, tengo un GT-I8190 y de un dia para otro no agarro wifi. Lo intente actualizar por KIES y se realizo la actualizacion pero quedo con boot loop. He flashed varias imagenes de fabrica pero sigue aun con el mismo problema. Puedo entrar a Download mode pero no a recovery ni stock ni TWRP o CWM.

AYUDA!

Perdon por mi mal ingles

Ahmed.ragab
Old
Thanks Meter 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertoJOG View Post
Hi, I have a GT-I8190 and from one day to another not grab wifi. I tried to update and upgrade KIES was performed but stick with boot loop. I have flashed several images of the box but still even with the same problem. I can enter Download mode but not recovery or stock or CWM or TWRP.

HELP!

Sorry for my bad English

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola, tengo un GT-I8190 y de un dia para otro no agarro wifi. Lo intente actualizar por KIES y se realizo la actualizacion pero quedo con boot loop. He flashed varias imagenes de fabrica pero sigue aun con el mismo problema. Puedo entrar a Download mode pero no a recovery ni stock ni TWRP o CWM.

AYUDA!

Perdon por mi mal ingles
flash a completely stock firmware via odin
Don't forget to press thanks button If my post helped you

AlbertoJOG
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.ragab View Post
flash a completely stock firmware via odin
I've done more than 10 times

Aronuser
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
flash the oldest you can get for your country then

search www.sammobile.com or here http://www.tsar3000.com/Joomla/index...sung&Itemid=82
Please click the thanks button under my post if you considered my post useful! Thank you.

If you like to become a friend of me to discuss the S4 mini I9195, feel free to contact me!

KoolKid98189
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Screw that, just return it to your seller. The contract of sales lies with the seller, not for you to send it to the manufacturer. I fully drained the battery of my bricked S3 mini before sending it back to Amazon (my seller) and they never found out it was rooted! This is when the download mode of a bricked S3 mini comes to use