BhekBhek ROM LG L5 E615 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 v20D
Feel the power of your LG L5 E615
1. Rooted with CWM Recovery installed
How to use:
1. Backup - use NANDROID (just in case something went wrong)
2. Copy the zip file in your SD card (copy in root folder)
3. Boot in CMW, do factory reset and choose "install zip from SDCARD"
* Note: If you are coming from an ICS ROM or currently has ICS baseband flash v20D baseband first (link on download section below).
BhekBhek ROM v1 - Initial Release
- Fully debloated official v20D (bye bye LG bloatwares) and other google apps that can be installed in play store anyway.
- Tweaked using Fly-on by slaid480 (credits to him).
- Full memory management.
- Linux kernel tweaks and improvements for better performance and battery life.
- Entropy generator engine used to reduce lags.
- Zipalign apps in "/system" and apps in "/data" every 48 hours which result in less RAM usage.
- Sqlite optimizations and faster database access.
- CPU governors tweaks and improvements for better performance and battery life.
- Increased SD Card read-ahead cache to 2048 KB .
- Ad blocking.
- Build.prop tweaks and improvements.
- Cleans log files and tombstones at every boot.
- Many other tweaks for better performance and battery life!
. - tantrumsMod Rebooter - shutdown, reboot and reboot recovery without pushing you power button.
. - MarvelWallpapers - collection of my favorite wallpapers in an app.
- replaced boot and shutdown animation and sound.
- replaced ringtones, message tones and notification tones with cyanogenmod 10.2.
- added LG filemanager by default.
- added DSP Manager from CM
- others that I forgot to mention .......
(Note: Please do not mirror the link, so I can monitor the downloads. Thanks)
Download: BhekBhek_ROM_v2_L5E615_by_tantrums.zip - 295 MB
Download: BhekBhek_ROM_v1_L5E615_by_tantrums.zip - 295.9MB
v20D Jelly Bean baseband
Download: v20D_LG_E615_baseband.zip - 10 MB
Any suggestions are welcome.
ROM Development Support:
Thanks for supporting the development of this ROM : Click here to donate.
Hope you like it.