what do I remove to make my Play 100% gaming

OP 0menchild

8th May 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Grotto
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
I want my old Xperia Play to be as optimal of a gaming device as possible. It's currently on LuPuSv12 with AdrenoBooster.
But I want everything like network operator, contacts, messaging.. Basically everything that makes it a phone gone without making it unstable.

Thanks in advance!
15th May 2014, 05:06 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bogotá D.C
Thanks Meter: 38

131 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0menchild

I want my old Xperia Play to be as optimal of a gaming device as possible. It's currently on LuPuSv12 with AdrenoBooster.
But I want everything like network operator, contacts, messaging.. Basically everything that makes it a phone gone without making it unstable.

Thanks in advance!

Long ago there was a rom with EVERYTHING that is not nessesary for system and gaming wiped out. This is for inactive devices (not used as phone but only as gaming devices) for extra ram, internal memory and performance. This is perfect for you
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2102404
15th May 2014, 12:24 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Grotto
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by julian280

Long ago there was a rom with EVERYTHING that is not nessesary for system and gaming wiped out. This is for inactive devices (not used as phone but only as gaming devices) for extra ram, internal memory and performance. This is perfect for you
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2102404

Holy fudge in bin bag! Thanks a lot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread