Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 40,268 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] 9 Cards Home Launcher v1.1.6

Tip us?

madportugal
Old
(Last edited by justmpm; 8th May 2014 at 11:47 AM.) Reason: Download Link Was Blocked.
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Post [APP] 9 Cards Home Launcher v1.1.6

9 Cards Home Launcher v1.1.6

Requires:Android: 4.0 and up

Overview:
9 Cards is a highly customizable Home Launcher created to enhance your Android experience.
It does so through a unique hierarchical interface which intelligently activates app categories taking into account your daily routine and places visited.
The more you use 9 Cards, the better it is at identifying your usage patterns improving how your apps are organized. 9 Cards can anticipate which apps you’re more likely to want to use at home, work, or during your commute. 9 Cards will also provide accurate recommendations based on your usage patterns.
9 Cards is made exclusively for Android.
Key Features
★ Organize your Apps
9 Cards does the bulk of the work for you, organizing your apps into collections. Get quick and easy access to the apps you need most. You no longer need to waste precious time looking for that app.
★ Adapts to your day
Mobile usage changes depending on the time of day or where you are. Using different apps at work, home, when you are relaxing at night etc.. 9 Cards adapts with you and launches the apps you want, when you want them.
★ Discover new Apps
How many times have you been asked … “Hey, what are the apps that you use for photography?” With 9 Cards you can share and discover app collections created by the community. Your favorite games, the best apps of 2014, etc.. Become an expert or follow someone that is!
★ Non intrusive
9 Cards acts as an overlay launcher that can coexist with your existing launcher providing an extra layer of organization. Simply trigger 9 Cards by sliding up from the bottom of your screen or with a slide gesture that can be customized to appear from anywhere in your home screen
★ Customize
Customize and make 9 Cards your own and share it with the community. You can discover new themes, modify someone else’s, or create your own.

DOWNLOAD:
Mod Edit: The latest version (1.1.14) can be downloaded from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ecardslauncher
VIRUS SCAN
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/27...is/1399227660/
Happy Downloading And Please Dont Forget To Hit Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to madportugal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cookiecrisp
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Decryption code?

olorolo
Old
Thanks Meter 1318

DONATE TO ME
Nothing there

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

RBDoMGaM
Old
Thanks Meter 60
You have used virus scan in a "adf ly" link? If you want to say "this is secure" post a virus scan without "adf ly" mask
But launcher look very good, excited to try this!

[MOD] Lidroid Toogles to AOSP ICS ROM
Apps translated into Portuguese - Brazil by me/with my contribution: AnTuTu Benchmark, Scroll Launcher, Recent Apps Cleaner, Recent, KeepRunning, HKTheme Manager, Profile Performance, ReceiverStop, Xsuite, Custom Share, NotifyClean, etc...

HipCat
Old
Thanks Meter 8
It looks like this user is merely posting the beta app that's available to members of the 9 Cards Power Users G+ community. Probably not a good idea to post it here like this. If anyone wants it, they'll have to join and then get the app and code there. That, or download the app from the store.

redndian
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Has just made it's debut on Play store. Download from there.

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app

madportugal
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Sorry will update link guys

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

madportugal
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default Updated link and virus scan !

I have updated the link it is in the op and the virus scan

madportugal
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by -CALIBAN666- View Post
for sure there is needed a code,look at my screencapture.
the download link and virus scan link has been uploaded sorry guys ! and shame on you for thinking id come to the best forum in the world to give you guys viruses