Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,291 Members 46,722 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need help ASAP

Tip us?

jtio21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default Need help ASAP

Since rooting and flashing rom 4G has been hit or miss always connected it but it doesn't always work anyone know how to fix this problem currently on android 4.3 mk2 on hyper drive.

Oishikatta
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtio21 View Post
Since rooting and flashing rom 4G has been hit or miss always connected it but it doesn't always work anyone know how to fix this problem currently on android 4.3 mk2 on hyper drive.
You can flash the full-wipe odin tar if you would like to return to a fully stock, non-root status.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2578209

Mistertac
Old
Thanks Meter 1,444

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
You could also try a different modem. Could be q few things really. Your coverage area... Modem.. We've also had some AOSP ROMs that have been dropping data as well so, I just switched to another ROM and that fixed it for me and some others.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Dooley69
Old
Thanks Meter 15

DONATE TO ME
Default 4G?

Quote:
Been using Hyperdrive RLS 15 with no prblems. One option is to do a complete backup, then reflash. Hope this helps