Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,094 Members 50,066 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sense 6 OTA_Sprint_3.02.651.5-2.09.651.1 + System and boot Dump - Updated May 11th

Tip us?

nfinitefx45
Old
(Last edited by nfinitefx45; 11th May 2014 at 02:40 PM.) Reason: udated+Added extra Info
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 722

DONATE TO ME
Default Sense 6 OTA_Sprint_3.02.651.5-2.09.651.1 + System and boot Dump - Updated May 11th

This is the OTA from sprint for Sense 6
OTA_T6_WHL_K44_SENSE60_SPCS_MR_Sprint_WWE_3.02.651 .5-2.09.651.1_release_371808qhrvcgwv083kbj9i.zip
md5: 28aadab7fd2e31b9095ea7815392c910

Update May 11,2014
Here is the System and Boot Dump. ( only extras are the SU binary and apk) Boot is secured. Dumped system to img file and extracted for cleanest results.

Download System and Boot Dump
md5: 591edfdf6d9a207fdb0697fca54b9d5a

Sorry for the delays Grandson has been staying with me for a few days so Family comes first. I know there has been other dumps posted just figured I would still post another ( RUUed back to clean and applied the updates ). Working on a stock rooted rom with a few extras. Will post when complete.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nfinitefx45 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

treetolber
Old
Thanks Meter 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfinitefx45 View Post
This is the OTA from sprint for Sense 6
OTA_T6_WHL_K44_SENSE60_SPCS_MR_Sprint_WWE_3.02.651 .5-2.09.651.1_release_371808qhrvcgwv083kbj9i.zip
md5: 28aadab7fd2e31b9095ea7815392c910

Once I have time this evening to install it I will post a system dump if no one else by then
Do you need stock recovery to flash?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

nfinitefx45
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 722

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by treetolber View Post
Do you need stock recovery to flash?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Yes and you will need to correct any *xml files you may have edited or it will fail. Must be completely Stock

treetolber
Old
Thanks Meter 195
Quote:
Yes and you will need to correct any *xml files you may have edited or it will fail. Must be completely Stock
Are you going to make a rooted stock version?

nfinitefx45
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 722

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by treetolber View Post
Are you going to make a rooted stock version?
If someone doesn't before I have a chance then yes I will. Busy this evening I am going to my grandsons concert, but after that I will start working on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to nfinitefx45 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

treetolber
Old
Thanks Meter 195
Quote:
If someone doesn't before I have a chance then yes I will. Busy this evening I am going to my grandsons concert, but after that I will start working on it.

That is awesome! I just switched to T-Mobile and got the M8 but I'm hanging onto my Max in hopes that I can get the LTE data working on T-Mobile. I already did the SIM unlock and I am able to use cellular service with my son's SIM card from his Xperia. But the SIM in the M8 is a nano and the Max has a micro, but I ordered an adapter which will be here tomorrow. So blah, blah, blah. Long story short, once I get my T-Mobile SIM into my Max I'm going to work on getting the LTE GSM data working.

gameaddict8
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Thanks man! I appreciate the hard work, and will wait for the rooted version.

willverduzco
Old
Portal Administrator
Thanks Meter 2,848

DONATE TO ME
@nfinitefx45 - Thanks for posting the mirror. I've gone ahead and posted this to the XDA Portal. Feel free to ping me if/when you create a rooted stock build as well.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a news tip! - [moderate | film | foto | develop]

jwhood
Old
Thanks Meter 154
nfinite I see your from Abingdon,md,im down in parkville area,glad to see some md xda users here glad u posted this ,and does the fingerprint scanner work on new sense 6 ota??
"Word to live by in life...."what dont kill you,will make you stronger"......

piscesjoey
Old
Thanks Meter 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhood View Post
nfinite I see your from Abingdon,md,im down in parkville area,glad to see some md xda users here glad u posted this ,and does the fingerprint scanner work on new sense 6 ota??
I remember Infinite from the Hero days, good dude here, & yes fingerprint scanner should indeed work since it's an official ota.
Nexus 5 16GB