Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Smartwatch 2 and dual sim phone

OP mathiosn

19th May 2014, 02:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag greece
Thanks Meter: 12

140 posts
More
I searched the forum but did not find an answer, as the title says has anyone tried the smartwatch 2 (or 1) with a dual Sim phone? if yes does the smartwatch support notifications for both Sim cards simultaneously? or does it accept only notifications from one Sim? the reason for my question is that I'm thinking of getting the Xperia M2 dual and I'm wondering if I will get the use of the smartwatch at it's full potential like a single Sim phone. if anyone out there has an answer (based on experience) please post your experiences. thanks a lot in advance.
19th May 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 112

632 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathiosn

I searched the forum but did not find an answer, as the title says has anyone tried the smartwatch 2 (or 1) with a dual Sim phone? if yes does the smartwatch support notifications for both Sim cards simultaneously? or does it accept only notifications from one Sim? the reason for my question is that I'm thinking of getting the Xperia M2 dual and I'm wondering if I will get the use of the smartwatch at it's full potential like a single Sim phone. if anyone out there has an answer (based on experience) please post your experiences. thanks a lot in advance.

I think the only problem you will have are making calls and sending quick texts. Other than that, everything should be fine
The Following User Says Thank You to HussainQ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2014, 09:09 PM   |  #3  
Flag berlin
Thanks Meter: 7

40 posts
More
I have a dual sim and it doesnt make any difference at all. If you place a call the default sim will be use
The Following User Says Thank You to dabizstan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread