Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,956 Members 42,606 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Smartwatch 2 and dual sim phone

Tip us?

mathiosn
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default Smartwatch 2 and dual sim phone

I searched the forum but did not find an answer, as the title says has anyone tried the smartwatch 2 (or 1) with a dual Sim phone? if yes does the smartwatch support notifications for both Sim cards simultaneously? or does it accept only notifications from one Sim? the reason for my question is that I'm thinking of getting the Xperia M2 dual and I'm wondering if I will get the use of the smartwatch at it's full potential like a single Sim phone. if anyone out there has an answer (based on experience) please post your experiences. thanks a lot in advance.
μην ψάχνεις να αγαπήσεις κάτι τέλειο,αγάπησε κάτι που δεν είναι τέλειο και καν το τέλειο με την αγάπη σου....

SONYERICSSON ASPEN
XPERIA L,XPERIA X 2 HTC HD2 LEO

HussainQ
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathiosn View Post
I searched the forum but did not find an answer, as the title says has anyone tried the smartwatch 2 (or 1) with a dual Sim phone? if yes does the smartwatch support notifications for both Sim cards simultaneously? or does it accept only notifications from one Sim? the reason for my question is that I'm thinking of getting the Xperia M2 dual and I'm wondering if I will get the use of the smartwatch at it's full potential like a single Sim phone. if anyone out there has an answer (based on experience) please post your experiences. thanks a lot in advance.
I think the only problem you will have are making calls and sending quick texts. Other than that, everything should be fine
If I've ever been of any assistance, just press the THANKS button
The Following User Says Thank You to HussainQ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dabizstan
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I have a dual sim and it doesnt make any difference at all. If you place a call the default sim will be use
The Following User Says Thank You to dabizstan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]