FORUMS

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more

Discover XDA: Discover Greater

We’ve all been there at some point in our XDA lives; we used to spend hours browsing over the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD] For Rooted and Non Rooted (Google Search)

8th May 2014, 10:14 PM |#1  
ingoljosh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Carson, CA
Thanks Meter: 474
 
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys and gals WHATS UP!

This is not for everyone as some of you do not want the Persistent Search Bar on top.

To access this you need to activate the LGHome Hidden Menu.

For instructions on this go here. (Dont forget to thank the OP for it)

ROOTED LINK Thanks for the Pics Nandrew

NON ROOTED LINK THANKS RocketSauce83

Once you have access to the hidden menu just uncheck FEATURE_HIDE_SEARCH_BAR

Enjoy!

Hit thanks if you like.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-05-08-13-51-16.jpg
Views:	777
Size:	194.5 KB
ID:	2733053   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-05-08-13-46-58.jpg
Views:	883
Size:	237.0 KB
ID:	2733054   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-05-08-13-47-14.jpg
Views:	729
Size:	239.0 KB
ID:	2733055  
Last edited by ingoljosh; 9th May 2014 at 11:57 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ingoljosh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
9th May 2014, 02:08 AM |#2  
bleached45's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 468
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingoljosh

Hey guys and gals WHATS UP!

This is not for everyone as some of you do not want the Persistent Search Bar on top.

To access this you need to activate the LGHome Hidden Menu.

For instructions on this go here. (Dont forget to thank the OP for it)

ROOTED LINK Thanks for the Pics Nandrew

NON ROOTED LINK THANKS RocketSauce83

Once you have access to the hidden menu just uncheck FEATURE_HIDE_SEARCH_BAR

Enjoy!

Hit thanks if you like.

FYI you forgot to link to the LG Hidden menu thread.
9th May 2014, 04:35 AM |#3  
ingoljosh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Carson, CA
Thanks Meter: 474
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleached45

FYI you forgot to link to the LG Hidden menu thread.

Did you click on the Rooted and non rooted links?
The Following User Says Thank You to ingoljosh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2014, 10:02 AM |#4  
bleached45's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 468
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingoljosh

Did you click on the Rooted and non rooted links?

No... I'm apparently having a slow day. I thought you meant to turn the word "here" to a link. Hehe.
I apologize.
9th May 2014, 05:47 PM |#5  
ingoljosh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Carson, CA
Thanks Meter: 474
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleached45

No... I'm apparently having a slow day. I thought you meant to turn the word "here" to a link. Hehe.
I apologize.

its ok. it happens to the best of them.
The Following User Says Thank You to ingoljosh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2014, 07:43 PM |#6  
AyDee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mobile
Thanks Meter: 955
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleached45

No... I'm apparently having a slow day. I thought you meant to turn the word "here" to a link. Hehe.
I apologize.

Hey what's up man- I remember you from X10 forums! I also have a TF101 and now a G2, guess we have similar tastes

Sorry for the off-topic, just wanted to say hi
9th May 2014, 07:48 PM |#7  
bleached45's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 468
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyDee

Hey what's up man- I remember you from X10 forums! I also have a TF101 and now a G2, guess we have similar tastes

Sorry for the off-topic, just wanted to say hi

Yeah, I've seen you around. Haha. I'm good, you?
They were/are all great devices. The X10 was a bit challenged but the DEVs there were amazing.
Crap, OT. Sorry OP.
Thank you for humoring us.
Last edited by bleached45; 9th May 2014 at 07:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to bleached45 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2014, 09:10 PM |#8  
ingoljosh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Carson, CA
Thanks Meter: 474
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyDee

Hey what's up man- I remember you from X10 forums! I also have a TF101 and now a G2, guess we have similar tastes

Sorry for the off-topic, just wanted to say hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleached45

Yeah, I've seen you around. Haha. I'm good, you?
They were/are all great devices. The X10 was a bit challenged but the DEVs there were amazing.
Crap, OT. Sorry OP.
Thank you for humoring us.


No problem guys.

@AyDee is a really cool dude. Thanks again for the Nav Bar icons.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ingoljosh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2014, 01:23 AM |#9  
4cloud9's Avatar
Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
What is the + button for? When I press it "LG Home" force closes. I am on xdabbeb's 1.1.1 twas a dirty flash from 1.0.0. Anybody else?

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th May 2014, 03:25 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cloud9

What is the + button for? When I press it "LG Home" force closes. I am on xdabbeb's 1.1.1 twas a dirty flash from 1.0.0. Anybody else?

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Same here. On stock KitKat

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to xstahsie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes