Prompt [Q] Droid Razr Maxx HD XT926 Bootloop

OP xBiGxR0b

9th May 2014, 01:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
So I found a root for the Droid Razr Maxx HD XT926 that I've been looking for for a while and it worked. I had some rooted apps running on my phone and everything was great. Well that same night I dropped my phone and cracked the LCD so I couldn't do anything but I could hear the phone boot looping. It took like a ten foot drop onto a sharp object. I had a donor phone sent in that had an intact screen and replaced it and turned it on to a boot loop. It would get a little bit through the boot then freeze, shutdown, and start over. I've done the factory data wipe a few times but no joy. After like 100 reboots it finally pushed through but it no longer had the root. So I was using for about an hour and then I shut it off. When I start it back up, it is in the boot loop again. What do I do to get it out of this? Do I need to SBF or something? Is it just coincidence that my phone is in a bootloop after rooting and then dropping the phone violently or is it just the root messing with the phone?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread