Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 40,525 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] MT6589 GTI9500 bricked

Tip us?

pepeg
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] MT6589 GTI9500 bricked

Hi guys, I believe I have hard bricked my phone.

I was trying to solve the IMEI lost by installing these bins files (www movilesdualsim dot com/threads/ayuda-con-i9500-s4-with-mtk6589-quad-core-5-0-screen-1920-1080.47124/) using SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1304.0.119, so I was doing so and when SPFlash has finished the phone doesn't boot up anymore. I have tried to flash recovery.img with SP Flash but it doesn't even detect the phone anymore.
When I connect the phone to the PC by USB cable I can heard the connected device sound going on and off and looking the windows device manager I can see a "Alcatel Single RNDIS Interface" device connected but like I said it goes on and off every 5 seconds or so. If I put the battery on the phone it doesn't make any different.

I would appreciate so much if anyone could help me out. I don't usually bother people asking for help but I can't really find how to fix this issue and I don't know if it is even possible to fix it.

Thank in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	device manager.png
Views:	396
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	2666001  

epick
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepeg View Post
Hi guys, I believe I have hard bricked my phone.

I was trying to solve the IMEI lost by installing these bins files (www movilesdualsim dot com/threads/ayuda-con-i9500-s4-with-mtk6589-quad-core-5-0-screen-1920-1080.47124/) using SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1304.0.119, so I was doing so and when SPFlash has finished the phone doesn't boot up anymore. I have tried to flash recovery.img with SP Flash but it doesn't even detect the phone anymore.
When I connect the phone to the PC by USB cable I can heard the connected device sound going on and off and looking the windows device manager I can see a "Alcatel Single RNDIS Interface" device connected but like I said it goes on and off every 5 seconds or so. If I put the battery on the phone it doesn't make any different.

I would appreciate so much if anyone could help me out. I don't usually bother people asking for help but I can't really find how to fix this issue and I don't know if it is even possible to fix it.

Thank in advance
Hi, you solved your problem? I have the same issue, help me