Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,302 Members 51,301 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Required 'Hide App' for Moto G

Tip us?
 
prasik
Old
#1  
prasik's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jul 2013
Lightbulb [Q] Required 'Hide App' for Moto G

Anyone please suggest 'App icon hide' application for Moto G. I don't want to change its default kitkat launcher
 
padhu1989
Old
#2  
padhu1989's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 330
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chennai
Use "hide it pro" app.. It's free in play store..

Press thanks If I helped you

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to padhu1989 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Kameo
Old
(Last edited by Kameo; 6th May 2014 at 04:58 PM.)
#3  
Kameo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 523
Posts: 836
Join Date: Jul 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
My application, MotoGuide v1.0.8, does it for stock launcher.

Edit:
Link is in my signature:
[MOD][XPOSED] MotoGuide - Remove or edit Carrier label, Enable Charging LED and DoubleTap2Wake on MotoG - http://goo.gl/QLqZ6p
[APP] MotoG Boot Logo Flasher - Custom boot logo.
[APP] MotoG DualSim - Remove Sim2 Icons
[MOD][XPOSED] MotoGuide - Remove or edit Carrier label, Enable Charging LED and DoubleTap2Wake on MotoG
Moto G XT1032 16G - Stock rom [JB 4.3 | Faux kernel v3.4m | MotoGuide v1.0.8]
HTC Sensation - CyanogenMod 11 [KitKat 4.4.4]
HTC Desire - CyanogenMod 11 [KitKat 4.4.2 | A2Ext+]
Hannspad SN10T1/1653 - Eclipse v1.0 [JB 4.2.2]
TronsMart MK908 rev3 - Finless v1.6a [JB 4.2.2]
 
prasik
Old
#4  
prasik's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by padhu1989 View Post
Use "hide it pro" app.. It's free in play store..

Press thanks If I helped you

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
@ padhu1989, thx for information, but this app works only on 'ROOT' device, am still using stock launcher, please suggest for it
 
prasik
Old
#5  
prasik's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameo View Post
My app does it for stock launcher

Sent from my MotoG using Tapatalk.
@ Kameo, which app you are using
 
padhu1989
Old
#6  
padhu1989's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 330
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chennai
Quote:
Originally Posted by prasik View Post
@ padhu1989, thx for information, but this app works only on 'ROOT' device, am still using stock launcher, please suggest for it
Did you try? It should work on non rooted devices also

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Kameo
Old
#7  
Kameo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 523
Posts: 836
Join Date: Jul 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
I was talking about my xposed mod/app, MotoGuide.
It removes the carrier label in the statusbar (notification area and lockscreen ), enables the led while charging, skip tracks with volume, hide apps from the stock drawer, hide signal icons (for SIM1 or SIM2) and several other tweaks.

Link is in my signature:
[MOD][XPOSED] MotoGuide - Remove or edit Carrier label, Enable Charging LED and DoubleTap2Wake on MotoG - http://goo.gl/QLqZ6p
[APP] MotoG Boot Logo Flasher - Custom boot logo.
[APP] MotoG DualSim - Remove Sim2 Icons
[MOD][XPOSED] MotoGuide - Remove or edit Carrier label, Enable Charging LED and DoubleTap2Wake on MotoG
Moto G XT1032 16G - Stock rom [JB 4.3 | Faux kernel v3.4m | MotoGuide v1.0.8]
HTC Sensation - CyanogenMod 11 [KitKat 4.4.4]
HTC Desire - CyanogenMod 11 [KitKat 4.4.2 | A2Ext+]
Hannspad SN10T1/1653 - Eclipse v1.0 [JB 4.2.2]
TronsMart MK908 rev3 - Finless v1.6a [JB 4.2.2]
 
padhu1989
Old
#8  
padhu1989's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 330
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chennai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameo View Post
I was talking about my xposed mod/app, MotoGuide.
It removes the carrier label in the statusbar (notification area and lockscreen ), enables the led while charging, skip tracks with volume, hide apps from the stock drawer, hide signal icons (for SIM1 or SIM2) and several other tweaks.

Link is in my signature:
[MOD][XPOSED] MotoGuide - Remove or edit Carrier label, Enable Charging LED and DoubleTap2Wake on MotoG - http://goo.gl/QLqZ6p
Can I hide Google settings using your mod? If I hide Google settings, will other Google Apps work? I tried hiding the Google setting app with other apps and it's completely freezing the app which makes few Google Apps not to work..

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Kameo
Old
#9  
Kameo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 523
Posts: 836
Join Date: Jul 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
It should, i don't see why it shouldn't work.
I only remove the user-selected apps from the drawer's available apps.
So yes, it should (but you need to install Xposed and to be rooted... that's the not-so-big downfall).
[APP] MotoG Boot Logo Flasher - Custom boot logo.
[APP] MotoG DualSim - Remove Sim2 Icons
[MOD][XPOSED] MotoGuide - Remove or edit Carrier label, Enable Charging LED and DoubleTap2Wake on MotoG
Moto G XT1032 16G - Stock rom [JB 4.3 | Faux kernel v3.4m | MotoGuide v1.0.8]
HTC Sensation - CyanogenMod 11 [KitKat 4.4.4]
HTC Desire - CyanogenMod 11 [KitKat 4.4.2 | A2Ext+]
Hannspad SN10T1/1653 - Eclipse v1.0 [JB 4.2.2]
TronsMart MK908 rev3 - Finless v1.6a [JB 4.2.2]
 
padhu1989
Old
#10  
padhu1989's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 330
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chennai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameo View Post
It should, i don't see why it shouldn't work.
I only remove the user-selected apps from the drawer's available apps.
So yes, it should (but you need to install Xposed and to be rooted... that's the not-so-big downfall).
I will try

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes