FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Vibration weakening over time.

184 posts
Thanks Meter: 62

By mpogr, Senior Member on 9th May 2014, 01:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Several days ago I noticed I began missing notifications on my Gear. It took me a while to realise the reason for that. My watch vibration is now so weak to the point I don't feel it. It wasn't very strong to begin with, but now it deteriorated to the point it's useless. I have done a couple of factory resets, it didn't help. One thing I haven't tried yet is hard reset.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

10th May 2014, 09:39 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpogr

Several days ago I noticed I began missing notifications on my Gear. It took me a while to realise the reason for that. My watch vibration is now so weak to the point I don't feel it. It wasn't very strong to begin with, but now it deteriorated to the point it's useless. I have done a couple of factory resets, it didn't help. One thing I haven't tried yet is hard reset.

I think yours is faulty and your problem is not common. Yes, the vibrate is weaker than it should be. I believe this "may" be correctable in firmware as I am not sure that even set to high, we are actually getting maximum vibration. But I don't recall anyone saying it is changing over time....just not strong enough to begin with. You may need to get yours swapped out.
10th May 2014, 05:25 PM |#3  
Flag Irving, TX
Thanks Meter: 390

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpogr

You could just be getting used to it. My old Sony Ericsson MBW-150 vibrated a lot stronger than my Gear 2, but after a few hours sometimes I didn't notice it either. Hopefully we get a fix to make it stronger either from Samsung or a rooted ROM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)