Few issues with Gear 2.

OP double07

4th May 2014, 07:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

32 posts
I have been using the Gear 2 for a week now. I am seeing few issues. I am wondering if anyone else is seeing it?

- Occasionally, the clock face got flip back to default (The first clock option) after been using other custom faces. It is annoying after few times.
- The sleep function. One of the reason I got the Gear 2 is to monitor my sleep. Three nights out of week since I have it. The sleep function just stopped randomly at the middle of the night. With that said, I don't have proper data as I would hope.

I am just wondering if anyone has seen the issue?
4th May 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

32 posts
I'm waiting to see what others think of this, but I have heard of similar issues before. My friend has the Gear 2 and has issues with the sleep function.
9th May 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Sleep function
Quote:
Originally Posted by double07

I have been using the Gear 2 for a week now. I am seeing few issues. I am wondering if anyone else is seeing it?

- Occasionally, the clock face got flip back to default (The first clock option) after been using other custom faces. It is annoying after few times.
- The sleep function. One of the reason I got the Gear 2 is to monitor my sleep. Three nights out of week since I have it. The sleep function just stopped randomly at the middle of the night. With that said, I don't have proper data as I would hope.

I am just wondering if anyone has seen the issue?

After starting the sleep function just press the home button so that you are no longer on the sleep app that fixed all my problems with stopping through the night.
9th May 2014, 11:19 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

32 posts
Actually, I have been doing that for the last many nights. So far, I have notseen the issue. Thanks.

The clock face reset is still happening. Not often, but it happened.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread