XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Slow motion video editior

Tip us?

eijnaix
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Slow motion video editior

Anyone knows of a good slow MO video editor that allows you to slow MO your recorded video?

Tested a lot from playstore but mostly are mediocre....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

erikalin
Old
(Last edited by erikalin; 8th May 2014 at 07:34 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,568

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eijnaix View Post
Anyone knows of a good slow MO video editor that allows you to slow MO your recorded video?

Get better help if posting in the right place. Ask questions in Questions forums. This is (1) not about the HTC One M8 and (2) not a theme or app.
Edit: Thread moved.
Hi! Please note that my avatar is not wearing a headset.

Unless you're inviting me to a cookout, I'm probably not answering your unsolicited PM. Fortunately, you have better options:
1. Misc. tech support questions? - Read the little booklet that came with your phone or ask Google.
2. General questions about your device? - Ask in the General or Questions forum for your device.
3. Questions about some developer's project (ROM, mod, app, kernel)? - Search that project's thread. Then ask in that thread, but the answer is probably already there.
4. Question about a project of mine? - I'll answer the PM, but still check that thread first please.

Please stop with the PMs; I'm not tech support. Thanks and have a nice day.

luigi311
Old
Thanks Meter 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by eijnaix View Post

Most apps are going to perform poorly because of the way slow-mo actually works. There is a option on the video settinggns that records in slomotion and this is the ideal way of creating a slow motion video as it records more fames per second so u won't get all the chops you get when u try to slow-mo a regular video that is recorded with lower frames per second.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

eijnaix
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi311 View Post
Most apps are going to perform poorly because of the way slow-mo actually works. There is a option on the video settinggns that records in slomotion and this is the ideal way of creating a slow motion video as it records more fames per second so u won't get all the chops you get when u try to slow-mo a regular video that is recorded with lower frames per second.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
thanks for the reply...i'm trying to work on some of my kids video on the move that i record in the past. so yeah...i guess working on a desktop is still the only option.