Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,274 Members 38,803 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] UN-Root M8

Tip us?

hudders91
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] UN-Root M8

Hi, First off I am a complete noob to this and probably should of read which apps wouldn't work before I did this. Also i apologise if this has been posted elsewhere.

Basically I have unlocked my bootloader, then flashed TWRP and then flashed the Android Revolution Rom. I have then gone to install the barclays banking app (Im on o2 in the UK btw) and it says it cannot be used with a rooted device. This app is a lifesaver for me with the amount of money going out so i can keep an eye on it.

I have read into the RUU applications to be used after locking the bootloader but as far as i am aware they are not available yet. So basically my question is is there a way to go to 100% complete stock? so i can use the app.

Thanks in advance. Please remember i am a noob so please be clear if its technical haha

Mr Hofs
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8,416

DONATE TO ME
Check my thread in my signature, check also post #2 it has a flashable zip to unroot the device !

hudders91
Old
(Last edited by hudders91; 9th May 2014 at 12:49 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
Check my thread in my signature, check also post #2 it has a flashable zip to unroot the device !
Thanks for your quick reply, I have checked my software number and it is 1.54.401.5, so seeing that someone has put in a flashable zip on their post after yours does that mean i can use that? also im on o2 in the uk does this affect it? and when i run the zip in twrp does that unroot my phone?

Sorry for being so useless in this haha

EDIT: All done now flashed one of the recoveries that you have in your thread and worked a treat cheers.