Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,471 Members 40,257 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note 3 bluetooth and bluetooth speaker problems

Tip us?

westkhalifa13
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default Note 3 bluetooth and bluetooth speaker problems

I just realized that my note 3 is having some odd problems with my bluetooth speaker that is less than a month old. When i pair note 3 to speaker the volume is extremely low where i can hardly hear coming out the speaker, but when i pair my note 3 to a different bluetooth speaker it works fine and if i pair a different phone/ipod/macbook to my speaker the volume is fine, i have a high feeling the speaker is perfectly fine due to being very new. And it only has problems with the note 3 , will any one help me out or has same issue via bluetooth with their note?

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium

cbucz24
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2049

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by westkhalifa13 View Post
I just realized that my note 3 is having some odd problems with my bluetooth speaker that is less than a month old. When i pair note 3 to speaker the volume is extremely low where i can hardly hear coming out the speaker, but when i pair my note 3 to a different bluetooth speaker it works fine and if i pair a different phone/ipod/macbook to my speaker the volume is fine, i have a high feeling the speaker is perfectly fine due to being very new. And it only has problems with the note 3 , will any one help me out or has same issue via bluetooth with their note?

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium
I can say I did have an issue initially with a new car radio I bought. My issue was in my radio though.
Since its just the note that your having issues with I would start there. Not sure what rom your running, volume mods, etc. But check all the settings. Maybe install a kernel that has volume adjustments along with it

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk 2
If I helped you in any way please click the THANKS! button below.
Even if you just want to click it for fun, go ahead, have fun.

mrej201
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbucz24 View Post
I can say I did have an issue initially with a new car radio I bought. My issue was in my radio though.
Since its just the note that your having issues with I would start there. Not sure what rom your running, volume mods, etc. But check all the settings. Maybe install a kernel that has volume adjustments along with it

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk 2
no issue here

did you try the speaker with a friend phones
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris-allen View Post
Amazing how a a handfull of Devs on here can accomplish more in a weekend then a multiBillion Dollar company can in 6 months.