XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[BRICK]Nook Color stuck on Team-B

Tip us?

.Zander.
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [BRICK]Nook Color stuck on Team-B

My nook color is bricked at the time being after I started an attempt to upgrade to CM10 or CM11

Sadly none of the roms worked at all (No Md5 file, this means every rom), I'm permanently stuck with a broken cyanoboot screen which just dumps me to "Team-B" Presents screen.

Every time I enter recovery which is TWRP 2.1.4, nothing will flash apart from something that is signed.

I tried a flash to an updated version of TWRP only to find that it had zero effect, I'm stuck with a broken TWRP 2.1.4

Also the SD opitions in cyanoboot are out of the question as well, I get a bad image magic error.

I've been searching for this and have ended up only more confused. I don't even think I can make a bootable SD card because it skips it sends me straight into cyanoboot.

I need some ideas to some how resting complelty to factory and getting rid of the broken cyanoboot screen.

hwong96
Old
Thanks Meter 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Zander. View Post
My nook color is bricked at the time being after I started an attempt to upgrade to CM10 or CM11

Sadly none of the roms worked at all (No Md5 file, this means every rom), I'm permanently stuck with a broken cyanoboot screen which just dumps me to "Team-B" Presents screen.

Every time I enter recovery which is TWRP 2.1.4, nothing will flash apart from something that is signed.

I tried a flash to an updated version of TWRP only to find that it had zero effect, I'm stuck with a broken TWRP 2.1.4

Also the SD opitions in cyanoboot are out of the question as well, I get a bad image magic error.

I've been searching for this and have ended up only more confused. I don't even think I can make a bootable SD card because it skips it sends me straight into cyanoboot.

I need some ideas to some how resting complelty to factory and getting rid of the broken cyanoboot screen.
Team B ROM is for Nook Tablet. Read my post to another user.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=283
CPO Nook Color emmc CM11 + 16gb uSD with Multi windows
CPO Nook Color 32 gb uSD CM7.1 oc'd 1.225 gHz
Prodigy EL908 rooted stock AMLogic 8726 M6 Dual Core 1.5gHz 16gb+32gb uSD with Multi windows
The Following User Says Thank You to hwong96 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

.Zander.
Old
(Last edited by .Zander.; 13th May 2014 at 02:57 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwong96 View Post
Team B ROM is for Nook Tablet. Read my post to another user.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=283
My mistake, just checked the back cover its BNTV250A.

Looks like I've been looking under the wrong thing.

I Fixed it using the files on this web page.
https://mega.co.nz/#F!PVtRiDza!P1kM9oryOzZoa0A6uSoRJw

Thank you for pointing that little detail out.