Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,815 Members 40,715 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Weak signal after brick, please help!

Tip us?

Aronuser
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
Cloud Search [Q] Weak signal after brick, please help!

I had my phone bricked and now it's revived but the signal is often completely gone (in buildings)

What I tried:

Flashing baseband
Flashing modemefs
Restoring stock (old and new stock)
Restoring CSC settings

I also read and tried things out of almost every thread from search

Please help!!
Please click the thanks button under my post if you considered my post useful! Thank you.

If you like to become a friend of me to discuss the S4 mini I9195, feel free to contact me!

xXPR0T0TYPEXx
Old
Thanks Meter 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronuser View Post
I had my phone bricked and now it's revived but the signal is often completely gone (in buildings)

What I tried:

Flashing baseband
Flashing modemefs
Restoring stock (old and new stock)
Restoring CSC settings

I also read and tried things out of almost every thread from search

Please help!!
Tried with change sim card? If not try it!
The Following User Says Thank You to xXPR0T0TYPEXx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Aronuser
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXPR0T0TYPEXx View Post
Tried with change sim card? If not try it!
This didn't work sadly, but thank you!
Please click the thanks button under my post if you considered my post useful! Thank you.

If you like to become a friend of me to discuss the S4 mini I9195, feel free to contact me!

xXPR0T0TYPEXx
Old
Thanks Meter 183
Quote:
This didn't work sadly, but thank you!
What's your current baseband version or firmware version? I have XXAMG4 since i got my s3 mini and i never got any signal problems. Here is the direct link for XXAMG4 original for Germany : http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=18114maybe this will solve your problem.

Info :

PDA : i8190XXAMG4
CSC : i8190OXAAMG4
MODEM : i8190XXAMG4
The Following User Says Thank You to xXPR0T0TYPEXx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Aronuser
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXPR0T0TYPEXx View Post
What's your current baseband version or firmware version? I have XXAMG4 since i got my s3 mini and i never got any signal problems. Here is the direct link for XXAMG4 original for Germany : http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=18114maybe this will solve your problem.

Info :

PDA : i8190XXAMG4
CSC : i8190OXAAMG4
MODEM : i8190XXAMG4
I have this baseband currently too, and I had tested this PDA CSC MODEM combo and the firmware too. It didn't work. Thanks again.

xXPR0T0TYPEXx
Old
Thanks Meter 183
Quote:
I have this baseband currently too, and I had tested this PDA CSC MODEM combo and the firmware too. It didn't work. Thanks again.
Hmm how i see, you tried many things for solve the problem. I think it's maybe a hardware problem and not a software problem.

Aronuser
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
It's still not solved yet, please help if anyone can!