This will ONLYwork on UNLOCKED bootloaders.
Make sure "USB-Debugging" is enabled and adb/fastboot drivers have been properly installed
DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for bricked devices or nuclear warfare. I made this simple script for those who can follow simple instructions.
1st. Download the Recovery Flashing script from here: http://goo.gl/ZtaUFe
2. Unzip the files to a folder on your desktop, or where ever you would like, just remember where you unzipped it to.
3. Download the recovery of your choice:
[m8][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2703223
[RECOVERY][m8] TWRP 18.104.22.168 touch recovery: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2717932
4. Place the recovery you downloaded in the previous step into the folder you unzipped the Recovery Flashing script.
5. Rename the recovery you downloaded to Recovery that way it appears as "Recovery.img" in the folder. If it has and extra ".img" at the end, it will fail to flash.
6. After you have done all the steps above, Simply click the "Recovery-Flasher.bat" and follow its instructions it presents, If you have done everything correctly you phone will boot into recovery at the end of the script
I hope this has made life a little easier for our new comers. Please dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!