Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,501 Members 47,243 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need Huawei G610-U20 Firmware !!

Tip us?

usamaash
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Unhappy [Q] Need Huawei G610-U20 Firmware !!

So, I was trying to install CWM recovery in ma Huawei G610-U20 with the help of Mobileuncle app but i accidentally flashed one that was for G610-U00 and after that ma phone was bricked So then i flashed the Firmware of G610-U00 with the Sp Flash tool and now i'm having the Invalid IMEI >.<
So now i need to fix that so that i can use ma SIM card!
Any Solutions??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to usamaash For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mgh1982
Old
(Last edited by mgh1982; 5th January 2014 at 03:50 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up Official Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by usamaash View Post
So, I was trying to install CWM recovery in ma Huawei G610-U20 with the help of Mobileuncle app but i accidentally flashed one that was for G610-U00 and after that ma phone was bricked So then i flashed the Firmware of G610-U00 with the Sp Flash tool and now i'm having the Invalid IMEI >.<
Any Solutions??
Here is the first update for our Huawei g610-U20 address: http://www.needrom.com/mobile/huawei-g610-u20/ If this helped you hit thanks please. :P

Merry Christmas to all.
The Following User Says Thank You to mgh1982 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kenlir15
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamaash View Post
Any Solutions??
Use root explorer..goto data look nvram folder and delete nvram folder and reatart

usamaash
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Talking Found a way :D FInally :D

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8#post52534388
Check this threat out