Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Any option to StreakDroid-HD7-R8?

OP rcosta111

6th May 2014, 08:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 5
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Is there any other rom that is not HC 3.2 and has everything working properly? (wifi, teetering, 3G, camera, etc) Thanks
7th May 2014, 06:05 PM   |  #2  
giveen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Caldwell, ID
Thanks Meter: 1,540
 
2,148 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcosta111

Is there any other rom that is not HC 3.2 and has everything working properly? (wifi, teetering, 3G, camera, etc) Thanks

Nope, pretty much Honeycomb was the only thing we had "perfectly" running. Sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to giveen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 5
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by giveen

Nope, pretty much Honeycomb was the only thing we had "perfectly" running. Sorry.

thanks!! what rom do you suggest other than android 3.2?

Again, my thanks e congrats on the fantastic work that you have done to S7
8th May 2014, 01:13 PM   |  #4  
giveen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Caldwell, ID
Thanks Meter: 1,540
 
2,148 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
My suggestion? Toss it in the garbage.
I bought my kids a $60 tablet this last Christmas that has 2x the amount of performance of this thing.
15th May 2014, 02:02 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 5
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by giveen

My suggestion? Toss it in the garbage.
I bought my kids a $60 tablet this last Christmas that has 2x the amount of performance of this thing.

T think you probably are right... what pity, this tablet has a great sound... very good for entertaining little kids... Loud and powerful
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes