Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,239 Members 48,536 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] htc one s not turning on, not recovery mode, not charging.

Tip us?

chris.j
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] htc one s not turning on, not recovery mode, not charging.

hey everyone, i have my htc one s just dead. it was s off running liberty rom v7a with radio 1.35 and i tryed to do supercid but when i did it, i turned it off and it didnt turn back on. i tryed holding the power button down or with the volumen button and nothing. the amber light is not on either when is connected. any ideas?

ATSPerson
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.j View Post
hey everyone, i have my htc one s just dead. it was s off running liberty rom v7a with radio 1.35 and i tryed to do supercid but when i did it, i turned it off and it didnt turn back on. i tryed holding the power button down or with the volumen button and nothing. the amber light is not on either when is connected. any ideas?

I've been here a few times. This thread has proven a life saver on more than one occasion. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...62&postcount=1

You have already completed the necessary steps to get you to

5. Reboot your phone. The charging light will no longer be on, and you should be stuck on a black screen.

So start from the "Enumerating your partitions"

If you get stuck there is plenty of help up and down the thread that follows these instructions.

If this method doesn't work you will need to get it jtagged. Do a google for Jtagging services near you.

Good luck
HTC One S - S-Off, oh yes!