Post Reply

New update via Kies

17th May 2014, 10:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
I connected my I9295 to my computer today and saw there is a new update:

PDA:MJ2 / PHONE:MJ2 / CSC:MJ1 (ILO)

Does anyone received that update and knows what it contains ?

NOTE:
**OTA update not available**
**Last time I connected the phone to Kies was about 2 weeks ago, and there was no new update**

Haven't confirm the update yet.
Any ideas what it is? KitKat?
Last edited by oori002; 17th May 2014 at 11:44 AM.
17th May 2014, 11:34 AM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Thumbs up
I'm getting no update on an unbranded one. Have you updated yet?
17th May 2014, 11:41 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidercheek

I'm getting no update on an unbranded one. Have you updated yet?

Not yet.. Should I?

Currently on:
PDA:ML3 / PHONE:ML3 / CSC:NA2 (ILO)
17th May 2014, 03:37 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
OK

So I updated the device to the new firmware. Now it's still 4.2.2 and can't see any difference. Well, maybe Samsung put some unnoticed changes into it.

I managed to put my hand on the firmware md5 file. (2.08 GB!!!) I can upload it if someone wants, just let me know.
Will update if see any changes.
The Following User Says Thank You to oori002 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th May 2014, 06:32 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Kraków
Thanks Meter: 36
 
152 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oori002

OK

So I updated the device to the new firmware. Now it's still 4.2.2 and can't see any difference. Well, maybe Samsung put some unnoticed changes into it.

I managed to put my hand on the firmware md5 file. (2.08 GB!!!) I can upload it if someone wants, just let me know.
Will update if see any changes.

Thanks for the information! Btw from what country are you from? And which career? Thanks!
17th May 2014, 08:37 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark.angel

Thanks for the information! Btw from what country are you from? And which career? Thanks!

I'm from Israel and my career name is Cellcom, but I'm afraid it doesn't matter because I purchased the device direcly from the official Samsung store (so its int version).
Last edited by oori002; 17th May 2014 at 09:20 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to oori002 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S 4 Active General by ThreadRank